[Reunion Poll] In your opinion, will Axl confirm, deny or ignore reunion rumors on January, 5th?

Guns N' Roses Reunion. Will it be confirmed or denied?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'll be shocked if he doesn't confirm the rumors

i think the silence from all the members on the matter and the subtle hints from Duff have pretty much already confirmed it

plus what else would he announce? he has no band as it stands nor have there been rumors of possible replacements other than of course Slash and Duff

• Like 1

You don't change your website, all social media accounts, pay for cryptic trailers before Star Wars, etc to reflect a reunion if a reunion isn't happening.

Likewise you don't go on national TV to deny what's an open secret at this point. You release a statement. Axl (or Slash, or Duff, etc) have had months to deny this is happening if it wasn't happening.

It's happening.

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your input.

He will confirm a tour, but won't go as far as saying its permanent. It will be billed as giving the fans what they want in a practical manner. The audience will then cheer.

Axl will make light of it being a terribly kept secret. He won't talk a whole lot about Slash but will say things are much better. He might confirm Duff was the reason for all of it.

All in all we will know where this starts but not know exactly how far it's going. The Guns N Roses reunion promotion starts now

• Like 1

He will confirm a tour, but won't go as far as saying its permanent. It will be billed as giving the fans what they want in a practical manner. The audience will then cheer.

Axl will make light of it being a terribly kept secret. He won't talk a whole lot about Slash but will say things are much better. He might confirm Duff was the reason for all of it.

All in all we will know where this starts but not know exactly how far it's going. The Guns N Roses reunion promotion starts now

Monumental promotion starts now!

I vote he is confirming them. BUT... I do not agree that GNR are back together for good, I also do not agree that it is the entire band together again.

You don't change your website, all social media accounts, pay for cryptic trailers before Star Wars, etc to reflect a reunion if a reunion isn't happening.

Likewise you don't go on national TV to deny what's an open secret at this point. You release a statement. Axl (or Slash, or Duff, etc) have had months to deny this is happening if it wasn't happening.

It's happening.

Exactly!

I voted that he will confirm. I am far from certain that the old band are back together for good, though. That's probably a tad too optimistic.

What I hope for, right now, are some concerts with the AFD line-up, but it's very possible that we'll only see Axl, Slash and Duff on tour, along with Dizzy and more recent members. Of course, it would be great if we got an AFD line-up album etc. That would be a dream come true. But one step at a time...

Of course he's announcing Slash and Duff are back. You don't have to be a GNR-educator to see that ,it's common sense. I bet somehow this turns into a farewell tour at some point. If Axl were to come back after this run with a new group of talented no-names ,(or even Bucket and Finck),it would go over like a hot fart in Church after touring with Slash and Duff for two years.

Edited by Subtle Signs

He will confirm. However I don´t think he will give all the details about the things/events that took place in orders to have the reunion. I think at some point Axl, Slash and Duff will do an interview with Del James explaning a bit more.

I don´t see the reunion means the band will be together for ever. Having said that I don´t see how Axl can at some point go back to NuGN´R either. It is possible that Slash and Duff can go back to other activities. Slash is not the kind of guy who would just sit around and do nothing.

Depends on what you consider a reunion. I think he'll be on Kimmel announcing a hybrid lineup - something like Axl/Slash/Duff/Fortus/Frank/Dizzy. So I guess I sort of fall under option 1, but under a slightly different circumstance.

• Like 1

He confirm it and that he's going to retire after the tour

This is my only concern as of now, for all the reasons Crazyman stated something special is happening whether it's full or hybrid reunion. With all the retirement rumours floating about in 2014 there is a chance this could be a last fling around the world, if so and it was marketed as such selling out stadiums probably isn't a big reach if it's the final opportunity to see him play live.

• Like 1