[Reunion Poll] In your opinion, will Axl confirm, deny or ignore reunion rumors on January, 5th?

Guns N' Roses Reunion. Will it be confirmed or denied?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Or the burning question: Will they be serving free Taco Bell to the audience???

I went to Taco Bell for the first time today (one just opened where I live in the UK). It was like eating at a shit Mexican restaurant. Is it the same in the US?
Oh absolutely. It's pretty much only edible if you're shitfaced.

Maybe that is where I went wrong, I was completely sober. Not sure I would give it another go though, even when wasted.

You shut your hole. Taco Bell is a gift from the gods.

• Like 2

I went to Taco Bell for the first time today (one just opened where I live in the UK). It was like eating at a shit Mexican restaurant. Is it the same in the US?
Maybe that is where I went wrong, I was completely sober. Not sure I would give it another go though, even when wasted.

A dirty, dirty gift!!

The toilet gods?

I think he'll confirm a "reunion" - for one I don't think the Cochella organisers would be eager to get a new incarnation of nuGuns to headline the festival (well one that didn't include Duff and Slash anyway!).

Edited by BassistSeb