Just for fun.... lets predict how it's going to go down and see who gets it right.

seems like that Dave rumor is pretty strong.

Says who?

Mitch lafon doesn't count... He's speculating and reading too deep into tweets.

So if someone is silent about GNR they're involved.. And apparently when someone comments on GNR they must be involved. Figure

seems like that Dave rumor is pretty strong.

Says who?

Mitch lafon doesn't count... He's speculating and reading too deep into tweets.

So if someone is silent about GNR they're involved.. And apparently when someone comments on GNR they must be involved. Figure

I was looking at Dave tw account. He didn't deny the rumors.

I still think Axl might merely announce some new randoms for nugnr, announce the fact that nugnr will resume cheese touring, and then discuss a bunch of trivial stuff.

+1

Axl will announce CD2 or the remix album. Maybe a new tour.

I have a feeling that Axl and Slash have not even met each other face to face.

This 100%

BTW - what's the significance of halloween trees?

Axl announces on Kimmel a new line up and a CDII release early March 2016. A tour is announced to support CD II. He will ignore the reunion subject entirely and Kimmel won´t talk about it either.

Axl has learnt from the past and announces CDII now, after he´s made sure CD´s are actually being printed.

CDII will be a double consisting out of volume one being a selection of the finest of his original CD II, and volume two with more recently composed music. Duff and Izzy have an (important) share in the writing credits of the new music on volume II.

New line up will consist of Axl, Frank, Dizzy, Pitman, Fortus and Tommy, alongside Duff playing guitar, and an entirely new guitarist. Izzy will continue to sometimes fill in at live shows when needed.

Or am I being to hopeful...

Edited by Ender04

Axl turns up and talks about how he spent Christmas and an upcoming tour/festival show, but says that nothing is confirmed yet. He informs us that Saul Hudson and Michael Mckagan have rejoined the band. The house band then starts playing the intro music to Right next door to hell, while Axl sings, 'I'll take a nicotine, caffeine, sugar fix' with full rasp, then he throws the mic down and leaves.

Edited by sonofnazareth

I still think Axl might merely announce some new randoms for nugnr, announce the fact that nugnr will resume cheese touring, and then discuss a bunch of trivial stuff.

+1

Axl will announce CD2 or the remix album. Maybe a new tour.

I have a feeling that Axl and Slash have not even met each other face to face.

This 100%

BTW - what's the significance of halloween trees?

it was something he talked about last time he was on Kimmel

can't remember exactly what it was about but i think it was sorta like Christmas on Halloween

Edited by -W.A.R-

Axl shows up anorexic and barely clothed. Some fans elate and come out of the closet admitting they never liked GnR music, but loved the young boys in bands. Those fans wake up and realize it was only their fantasy. :bitchfight:

I don't see Axl going on Kimmel if Slash and Duff are not back. But who knows.

Axl shows up anorexic and barely clothed. Some fans elate and come out of the closet admitting they never liked GnR music, but loved the young boys in bands. Those fans wake up and realize it was only their fantasy. :bitchfight:

I don't see Axl going on Kimmel if Slash and Duff are not back. But who knows.

that would be quite impressive.

All I'll say is that if Axl is gonna insist on even playing ANYTHING from CD again, he should play Slither, Anastasia and/or Fall to Pieces as well. Why? It makes more sense from a commercial point of view since they were bona fide hits and more of the general population would be privy to those songs anyways. And if Tommy and Bumble were allowed to play their solo turds, Slash and Duff should be granted the same courtesy. Even if it's during Axl's breaks somehow. Plus it keeps everything on an equal playing field. Compromise it.

I think this would be a lot easier if we knew what kicked the whole thing off. Who approached who, and what their motivations were, and all that.

My guess would be that Axl wasn't the prime instigator. And at some point in this whole deal, Axl will decide he doesn't want to go along with it anymore.

So, my prediction is they play less than five shows. A bunch will be cancelled. But the whole thing will go down fairly classy. Axl will praise his bandmates and say how great it was to mend things up with them, but that he just doesn't have the chops anymore. He'll say he's retiring from performing live. The band will be supportive.

Having missed out on the cash from a full, completed tour, the band, all on good terms, will give us a bunch of shit from The Vault. It will be great times in GNR land and on the forums, mostly. Axl will do some press.