Do you think Axl is reading the posts on this forum right now?

I wonder if Axl takes into account the things that are mentioned about his voice on this forum. He certainly doesn't give a damn about what is said about his weight.

He shouldn't care at all what anyone on here says. We are fans of his,not the other way around. I highly doubt he cares what some kid who was in diapers when AFD was hitting,thinks of his weight or voice. We are the hardcore fans who would (for the most part) pay to see Axl with whomever he chooses playing behind him. It's the casual fans who haven't cared about GNR since 1993 that'll make or break the upcoming tour.

• Like 1

I wonder if Axl takes into account the things that are mentioned about his voice on this forum. He certainly doesn't give a damn about what is said about his weight.

He shouldn't care at all what anyone on here says. We are fans of his,not the other way around. I highly doubt he cares what some kid who was in diapers when AFD was hitting,thinks of his weight or voice. We are the hardcore fans who would (for the most part) pay to see Axl with whomever he chooses playing behind him. It's the casual fans who haven't cared about GNR since 1993 that'll make or break the upcoming tour.

I guess you're right