Announcing the MYGNRFORUM Members Club

downzy

Are we already members if we donated/bought a shirt in the past? I can't see properly on mobile but aren't there some of us with a blue "supporter" or "club member" status?

Yes, those who donated to the forum a month prior to me taking over as owner were given Club Memberships a year ago. There is no need to renew (unless, of course, you really wanted to :P).

Are we already members if we donated/bought a shirt in the past? I can't see properly on mobile but aren't there some of us with a blue "supporter" or "club member" status?

Yes, those who donated to the forum a month prior to me taking over as owner were given Club Memberships a year ago. There is no need to renew (unless, of course, you really wanted to :P).

Thanks. I might pick up the HOORAY FOR TOLERANCE shirt since I have at least ten GNR members left to meet and I don't want to have the same Forum shirt I bought last year on in all of the pictures. Then again,you can only see the front of the shirt in my photos but at least I'll know the shirt is different. Ok,carry on people and donate! Edited by Subtle Signs

What do you mean by Entry priority to the chat and interviews?

I assume a non club member can go to the chat anytime and most of the interviews are on google? The fans are the ones who are posting links to different interviews or news.

What about the Slogan changes? like God, Super God etc etc

Can being a club member help to get some pre sale tickets to shows?

Hey sounds great, since I'm already a club member, can I buy a Club Member tshirt? Or do I have to renew my membership? I'm easy either way. :)

See the PM I'll send you in a few minutes...

I assume a non club member can go to the chat anytime and most of the interviews are on google? The fans are the ones who are posting links to different interviews or news.

Meaning if the chat room is full and there's Club Members wanting to join, we'll remove non-Club Members to allow room for Club Members

Priority access to interviews means we'll give greater consideration to questions posed by Club Members for interviews conducted by MYGNRFORUM.

Slogan names will be automatic based on your post count. Club Members should be allowed to change theirs.

This forum will likely not be associated with any pre-sales for tickets. For that you're better off at Guns N' Roses's official fan club.

Hey sounds great, since I'm already a club member, can I buy a Club Member tshirt? Or do I have to renew my membership? I'm easy either way. :)

Meaning if the chat room is full and there's Club Members wanting to join, we'll remove non-Club Members to allow room for Club Members

Priority access to interviews means we'll give greater consideration to questions posed by Club Members for interviews conducted by MYGNRFORUM.

Slogan names will be automatic based on your post count. Club Members should be allowed to change theirs.

This forum will likely not be associated with any pre-sales for tickets. For that you're better off at Guns N' Roses's official fan club.

Thanks for the reply Bryan, I had another question, from what I heard, a supporter could see the mod logs, so can a club member see the mod logs?

I know you are the owner and we do trust you and you have done a good job making this in to a non profit forum, but each month can we get a summary that how much the forum has earned through ads or club memberships and how much cost has gone in to running this forum, like the server fee etc etc.

I know in your mind you would be thinking wtf is his problem, but we should be supportive of each other and it should be like an open book so even we can understand the hard work which goes in the forum.

Thanks for the reply Bryan, I had another question, from what I heard, a supporter could see the mod logs, so can a club member see the mod logs?

I know you are the owner and we do trust you and you have done a good job making this in to a non profit forum, but each month can we get a summary that how much the forum has earned through ads or club memberships and how much cost has gone in to running this forum, like the server fee etc etc.

I know in your mind you would be thinking wtf is his problem, but we should be supportive of each other and it should be like an open book so even we can understand the hard work which goes in the forum.

First, my name ain't Bryan.

Second, we're going to be doing away with the mod logs. There's really no point to them and when we upgrade the forum software to the newest version our current mod logs program will no longer be compatible.

Third, what will likely happen is there will be a separate financial section for Club Members which will divulge how much money was generated from the sell of club memberships and how that money was spent. I will not be divulging ad revenues for a variety of reasons, with the primary reason that I do not want the information publicly known if and when this site is able to negotiate advertising from third-party advertisers.

You will just have to trust me that all profits will be returned to the forum. So far all money collected through December 2015 has been spent on site maintenance, prizes, and custom MYGNRFORUM t-shirts provided to the staff as Christmas presents. I can tell you now that all ad revenue for January will barely cover server costs for the month as the forum's hosting costs have skyrocketed as a result of the massive influx of traffic.

• Like 1

To mark my 10 year anniversary on the forum I'd like to become a club member, please. Any update on timescales for the link?

The Members Club will be launching tomorrow. Stay tuned!

How come i am already a club member and been for some time?

We were originally going to launch the Members Club back in March of last year and hence promoted members who gave $30 or more a month prior to myself buying the forum.

Will there be insane prizes like backstage passes and stuff or just more along the lines of clothing and albums?

The likelihood of this forum having backstage passes to give to contest winners is very unlikely.

We do plan on giving away tickets to GNR concerts should an extended tour be announced.

so when is it going to be up? This weekend?

Like anything associated with GNR, it will happen when it happens :P

Seriously though, we're still sorting out a few technical matters and hope to have it online by the end of today or Saturday at the latest.

so when is it going to be up? This weekend?

Like anything associated with GNR, it will happen when it happens :P

Seriously though, we're still sorting out a few technical matters and hope to have it online by the end of today or Saturday at the latest.

I know how that was, when I was helping admin another site, I know a lot backstage issues can arise.