Announcing the MYGNRFORUM Members Club

downzy

Sorry but if you want my $65, I'll need more than that horribly ugly shirt.

I'll probably take the $15 option though. Maybe when it doesn't cost me $25 CAD.

That's fucking harsh dude. If you don't want the option then just don't buy.

Who am I to say tho? I won my shirt for free.

Def doing the $15 option tho.

I'll probably take the $15 option though. Maybe when it doesn't cost me $25 CAD.

I'm just saying, if the only perk of adding an extra $50 to my subscription cost is a $10 shirt with "bacardimayne" on the back, I'll pass.

I'm just saying, if the only perk of adding an extra $50 to my subscription cost is a $10 shirt with "bacardimayne" on the back, I'll pass.

What if the shirt had a picture of your face? and a little note from the owner saying how cool you are and your stats?

The custom shirts are sold at cost. They're not cheap to produce as they're made individually. Also, they require twice the shipping, as the company that produces them only ships them to Canada. An additional shipping and packaging fee is then required to ship them from to the buyer.

The two regular shirts were produced in bulk, hence why we only priced them at $15 (in addition to the membership fee). The original idea was to only have a t-shirt option, but as some have suggested, they're not interested in the shirt but want the digital/membership perks.

We charge in USD because almost all of our costs (save for the custom t-shirts) are in USD. As a fellow Canadian, I share your pain. But adsense pays me in Canadian dollars while our hosting costs are in USD. Plus, the more money coming in, the more more there is for prizes and the faster we can afford to do the necessary upgrades.

We've sorted out some of the payment issues (big assist from HV). Going to launch Sunday afternoon (for those living on the east coast of North America).

Well downzy, at least you'll appreciate the fact that the $30 option will cost me like $55 as a Canadian. Lucky for you I love the forum. ;)

Trust me, I get it. If you saw what the hosting company is charging me in US funds and what I pay in Canadian, you'd get why club memberships are in USD. Thanks for understanding.

We've sorted out some of the payment issues (big assist from HV). Going to launch Sunday afternoon (for those living on the east coast of North America).

Well downzy, at least you'll appreciate the fact that the $30 option will cost me like $55 as a Canadian. Lucky for you I love the forum. ;)

Trust me, I get it. If you saw what the hosting company is charging me in US funds and what I pay in Canadian, you'd get why club memberships are in USD. Thanks for understanding.

I can only imagine. What ever happened to the 2009 exchange rate? Those were the days.

I can only imagine. What ever happened to the 2009 exchange rate? Those were the days.

I, for one, am loving the current exchange rate :awesomeface:

Where's that middle finger emoticon... ;)

Canada itself is half price for you Americans!

Where's that middle finger emoticon... ;)

Canada itself is half price for you Americans!

Exactly :takethat: