Guns N’ Roses Coachella Lineup Press Release

He could easily get into good shape if he felt like it.

Strict calorie limits, good diet, moderate exercise.

But from the looks of it, he's just grabbing a bottle of water and going oh the occasional walk in his neighborhood.

let'z see how many kilometres you walked this morningz!!!11 /angryaxlapologist

• Like 1

I think in regards to the condition Axl will come into this at...I think he's aiming to surprise people. I think he enjoys the shock people have when he shows up and it's not what they expect. I think people are expecting a fat out of shape Axl, but seeing how big the moment is here I would think he shows up looking better than he has in years. This has to be important to him or he wouldn't do it.

HOB 2001 he came out in shape and with a ton of energy.

VMA's 02 he looked different. But it didn't work, vocals were off and he was out of shape it seemed.

Hammerstein 06 he learned his lesson and came out in shape and firing on all cylinders in the vocal department.

Tokyo 09 he showed so much energy I can over look the fact that he had put on a couple pounds.

Rio 11 he was out of it, not in shape and vocals slipping everywhere.

Coachella 16 I think he does what he did at Hammerstein and comes out firing.

Axl has shocked people in good ways and in bad, so hopefully he learned that Rio 11 can never happen again.

This is getting great, Tracii Guns mentioned. Well maybe he could be the 2nd-3rd guitarist. Why not.

According to one of the GnR books, GnR and LA Guns had to play the same event and the Gunns guys tampered with and tried to destroy GnR's set.

So I'm not sure if our boys would welcome Tracii back with open arms.

ALSO - just reading Slash's book and when they kick Adler out they talk about them being the "founding members" - Axl. Slash. Duff. Izzy. Adler. Called that group the founding members.

Interesting for Axl to call himself a founding member now and not the rest of them.