North Korea Officially Hold Nuke

lukepowell1988

No more frightening than any other country being a nuclear power, those things are abominations, the fact that human beings invent things that are capable of exterminating the species...and every other species out there says a lot about us all. They're useful i suppose in the sense that they help to put in a place a sort of fear based impasse.

Edited by Len B'stard

It's just a bigger toy for them to say we are going to let these rockets off .. unless of course you provide us with foreign aid.

Except you're forgetting 2 things:

1- They don't have any rockets. All of their missile launches have been colossal failures, ridiculed by the entire international community.

2 - The article even says it's dubious at best if they actually have an H-bomb. The geological surveys show a blast the same intensity as their last nuclear test in 2013.

So basically, there's no reason to think anything has change :shrugs:

• Like 1

It's just a bigger toy for them to say we are going to let these rockets off .. unless of course you provide us with foreign aid.

Except you're forgetting 2 things:

1- They don't have any rockets. All of their missile launches have been colossal failures, ridiculed by the entire international community.

2 - The article even says it's dubious at best if they actually have an H-bomb. The geological surveys show a blast the same intensity as their last nuclear test in 2013.

So basically, there's no reason to think anything has change :shrugs:

There was a second report I need to go and find it but it says radiation has been detected ... I just want to to all kick off so I might get a day off work