Steven Adler and Izzy possible guests for reunion

It would be rude to to tell richard fortus to get off the stage so izzy can play I hope izzy doen't show up Richard deserves this

rude?

any decent man in the place of richard fortus would say words like these to axl

- i cant believe you are asking me to play these shows. I am very honored, more than I can tell you or show you. I'll be forever grateful to you for your trust and i mean it. but you can not do guns n roses with me on the guitar. you got to have izzy on guitar, not me.

(same goes for frank ferrer. he should thank axl, step aside and let steven in)

thats what a decent, classy, person would do

whoever stays in the way of the five guys reunion... now that, that is being rude... to millions

• Like 4

It would be rude to to tell richard fortus to get off the stage so izzy can play I hope izzy doen't show up Richard deserves this

rude?

any decent man in the place of richard fortus would say words like these to axl

- i cant believe you are asking me to play these shows. I am very honored, more than I can tell you or show you. I'll be forever grateful to you for your trust and i mean it. but you can not do guns n roses with me on the guitar. you got to have izzy on guitar, not me.

(same goes for frank ferrer. he should thank axl, step aside and let steven in)

thats what a decent, classy, person would do

whoever stays in the way of the five guys reunion... now that, that is being rude... to millions

True.. people do this all the time

They will both appear at some point, and there will be a moment - even if just for one song - that just the five original members are on stage together. Axl had built something different - like when he said Bucket was welcome back into the GnR family. This is a collective now - with moving parts.

• Like 1

They will both appear at some point, and there will be a moment - even if just for one song - that just the five original members are on stage together. Axl had built something different - like when he said Bucket was welcome back into the GnR family. This is a collective now - with moving parts.

Buckethead has a standing invitation to rejoin? That's pretty cool of Axl.I always thought he had that if your gone your gone mindset. :)

I'm guessing Izzy doesn't care but it's really got to suck for Adler. I don't think I could handle being reduced to a guest spot in a band where I was an original member.

After suing the other members and recently throwing all three of them under the bus in radio interviews, I would say he should take whatever he can get. I will be glad to see him in there if it happens. He is the only real GN'R drummer and always will be.

Buckethead has a standing invitation to rejoin? That's pretty cool of Axl.I always thought he had that if your gone your gone mindset. :)
this was from around 2008 from Axl, but there was also mention of it in the departure announcement:

"I have no issues with Bucket. It's hard to tell what was real or not in things we were told by Merck. He's more than welcome to tour with us in some form or other provided we're both interested at the time and come to some type of reasonable terms. Personally I have a blast w/Bucket on tour and get a big kick out of the guy. A lot of feelings were hurt on this side of the fence in how things went down and unfortunately others used our silence and the public's not knowing for their own purposes at both Bucket's and our expense."

• Like 1