Should McBob do the band introductions again for the reunion

Should McBob do the band introductions again for the reunion?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just thought I remember watching a periscope and hearing McBob do it.  Would've been late at night for me.  Sorry, I have nothing to point to, but hoping if Im not mistaken others would be able to point to it.  Would've been last summer if at all.  Obviously I may be remembering wrong - and probably am as it would've made news here -  but does anyone else remember it happening?  

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I just thought I remember watching a periscope and hearing McBob do it.  Would've been late at night for me.  Sorry, I have nothing to point to, but hoping if Im not mistaken others would be able to point to it.  Would've been last summer if at all.  Obviously I may be remembering wrong - and probably am as it would've made news here -  but does anyone else remember it happening?  

This thread is old, McBob has been intro'ing the band now since the middle of South America last fall.  

11 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

All publicity is good publicity. Moments after asking everyone if they knew where they were, Axl told the Osaka crowd he wanted to hear Tokyo scream during Jungle in 2002 and nobody was interested.

It's been trending on Twitter and Facebook for me, the BBC reported it and it had over 1,500 comments. Just for that! 

People are easily amused. :lol:

So he made a mistake who cares? Seems most of us don't. I can't believe media is trying to make a bigger deal out of it than it is.

I understand it might have upset some fans for a moment but I'm sure they got over it fast and had a good laugh. I voted yes.

Edited by BOSSY78
Added

OMFG! i'm almost fascinated that so many people even care to bother about Mcbob's ONE mistake lol. So what? If he announced Denmark instead of Sweden when they head over there this summer i would maybe laugh then forget it. I would never ever be angry for a little mistake like that. :P I guess none of you guys traveled all around the world with different locations every day and maybe some nights it can get confusing were you at, so he said Sidney instead of Melbourne. big deal :P 

And yes i would like him to continue with his introductions as long as GN'R are on tours :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

OMFG! i'm almost fascinated that so many people even care to bother about Mcbob's ONE mistake lol. So what? If he announced Denmark instead of Sweden when they head over there this summer i would maybe laugh then forget it. I would never ever be angry for a little mistake like that. :P

This.

Actually, when Axl played here (Norway) in 2010 someone in the audience threw the Swedish flag on stage. Axl, of course thinking it was the Norwegian flag, held it up towards the audience before he decided to wear it like a cape. It was hilarious. Obviously the newspapers made a big deal out of it, but no one else really cared. I couldn't care less if he thought he was in Spain, Australia or Mexico.