The MYGNRFORUM Members Club is Now Open!

downzy

Three things to note:

1) We're giving a price break for current Silver Supporters. While I did not a single dollar from current supporters came into my pocket, I still want to thank those who previously supported the forum through financial contributions by offering a slight break in the price.

Please note that we will be eliminating the Silver member status as of February 1st. If you are currently a Silver Supporter and wish to maintain the current benefits, you will need to upgrade your account to Club Member. The price break will end on February, 1st, 2016.

2) I want thoroughly thank many of you who have expressed interest and patiently waited as we put this together. We greatly appreciate your financial support of this forum as we invest in its future. My apologies for the delay but we wanted to ensure everything ran smoothly.

3) Highvoltage deserves a tremendous amount of thanks and appreciation for his continual technical assistance of this forum. He's been an enormous help to myself and the staff during the owner transition as well as through the past year. He was instrumental in getting the Members Club up and running, with him spending countless hours fixing my mistakes. Thanks again HV for all your hard work and dedication to the forum!

• Like 4