'The Most Dangerous Band In The World: The Story Of Guns N' Roses' To Air On BBC FOUR In UK (Fri 5th Feb 10pm)

Tuning

12 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I gotta say, it's been a crappy week and I've been really looking foward to this. Hope it's good. Almost time!
Thanks to whoever gave the tip about the bbc iplayer unblocker, works perfectly.

I hope this cheers u up. :) Here we go...

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I gotta say, it's been a crappy week and I've been really looking foward to this. Hope it's good. Almost time!
Thanks to whoever gave the tip about the bbc iplayer unblocker, works perfectly.

that was me, but you can watch it as the programme is over, so another hour waiting

Edited by LyndaRose

4 hours ago, Babooshka said:

It should be of no surprise. Lots of posters here are in denial, but Axl has probably left a lot of abused women in his wake. All it takes is one journalist to start digging around into his past, and we will be witnessing a Cosby situation.

Most of these women were already damaged, it's the predatory assholes like Cosby (allegedly) or some trusted family member that fucked their heads up. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Muddy said:

downloaded the beebs thing (unlocks the bbc website) but when i try to watch the documentary it says content not working... is anyone recording this so they can upload to youtube?

I'm watching via tvcatchup.com. Don't know why bbc can't stream this live. tvguide.co.uk are also streaming.

I assume UK ip is necessary, but I'm sure someone can provide a work around if you really want to watch.

8 minutes ago, Muddy said:

downloaded the beebs thing (unlocks the bbc website) but when i try to watch the documentary it says content not working... is anyone recording this so they can upload to youtube?

you have to wait till the programme is over

1 minute ago, dalsh327 said:

Most of these women were already damaged, it's the predatory assholes like Cosby (allegedly) or some trusted family member that fucked their heads up. 

Axl himself has said he was damaged by his upbringing, saying that because of religion, he saw sex as something wrong, so he couldnt enjoy it unless he was the bad guy. So as sad as that is, it's on him, not on the women.

thats the answer to the last question: http://www.w-axl-rose.com/Articles/Art_RIP_1992.html

I thought that this was pretty terrible. Nothing new. Focuses on most sensationalistic things to do with sex and drugs.

The narrative was very fragmented and skipped huge amounts of interesting parts of their story to focus on 'now their hanging out with strippers!'

'now they're taking heroin!' 

8 hours ago, bumblerose said:

He wouldn't let a girl come to his party cause she was too "plump"?

ha! Karma sure is a bitch. Isn't it, Mr. Rose?