[Metallica] 'Hardwired... to Self-Destruct' \\//\\// WorldWired Tour Discussion

Silent Jay

11 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

My days of seeing 3+ arena/stadium acts a year are over. Its horrible how difficult it has become over the past couple of years. Now instead of worrying about high prices you also have to worry about sites like ticketmaster purposely withholding tickets to make fake demand and purposely putting seats on reseller sites for even more money. It isnt worth it and is happening for all shows ran by them

Fuck that, Ive seen all my big "must sees" anyways

The rock industry is just a extortion racket now. It is desperately sad.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2017 at 7:39 PM, DieselDaisy said:

How middle class the whole rock thing has become. Deluxe versions of albums my arsecrack. What a load of bollocks.

Boo Hoo. Don't like it don't buy it but of some it's cool shit. If GnR did a deluxe reissue of AFD you'd clearly sing a  different tune and we all know it. Why because it's cool despite how rock n roll you or anyone else tries to be when saying "how lame" 

On 1/23/2018 at 12:56 PM, action said:

that puppets 3CD set is brilliant. imagine guns giving appetite the same love.

the live compilation cd has made me remember why i like this band in the first place. it sounds like it was recorded with a potato at times, but the energy bursts out of the speakers regardless. essential purchase.

• 3 weeks later...

There are plenty local arenas instgram pages thet reposted that teaser video. According to that some of the shows would be:

Tulsa, OK

Las Vegas, NV

Boise, ID

Detroit, MI

Cleveland, OH

Sacramento, CA

Pittsburgh, PA

Lincoln, NE

Lubbock, TX

Winnipeg, MB

Grand Rapids, MI

Buffalo, NY

Portland, OR

Wichita, KS

Indianapolis, IN

Milwaukee, WI

Spokane, WA

Kansas City, MO

Nashville, TN

Little Rock, AK

Charlotte, NC

Cincinnati, OH

State College, PA

Raleigh, NC

Fresno, CA

Birmingham, AL

Albany, NY

Saskatoon, SK

• Like 1

I have seen almost every artist that I wanna see, some multiple times. I have never seen Metallica though. So this is a must see show. Even though I sometimes look at them as arrogant douchebags, they have made some very awesome music. They also try to give their fans a lot of cool stuff to look forward to.  I really wish GnR would take a few pages from their fan club book.

With all that said, I have my presale code ready and will be purchasing 2 tickets for the Nashville show. Even though I won't see them until fucking January 2019😂

8 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I have seen almost every artist that I wanna see, some multiple times. I have never seen Metallica though. So this is a must see show. Even though I sometimes look at them as arrogant douchebags, they have made some very awesome music. They also try to give their fans a lot of cool stuff to look forward to.  I really wish GnR would take a few pages from their fan club book.

With all that said, I have my presale code ready and will be purchasing 2 tickets for the Nashville show. Even though I won't see them until fucking January 2019😂

Metallica is awesome live. I saw them twice during their Orion 2013 festival. You'll have a great time!

Ive seen all my big hitters, active "must sees", now. Metallica was definitely on that list

16 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Fuck, I wish they had that back in the day....I've seen Met 27 times.  Half a dozen on the Wherever I may Roam Tour.   

Ha, wish I could have bought a GN'R one, even for $2,000! I still would have saved and probably hit even more shows.

Also, got my ticket to the State College show today.

• Like 2

Picked up a couple tickets or the show in Vegas on November 26th. Kickass seats in my opinion. Section 205, Row A(front row). After seeing them from front row in GA in a stadium last year it will be cool to see them from this vantage point in an arena. Can't wait. 
28535800_10160106975025397_1344689290_n.png?oh=a4acd1c4b63f8f89cd2132694133738c&oe=5A9DCFA9

28534845_10160106997120397_922678049_n.jpg?oh=a39f96585826c45742ea7a0d1c8047d0&oe=5A9D9705