Australian Competition

Hey fellow Aussie forum dwellers,  This week Triple m Radio have announced a competition for a 'World Rock Tour' prize.  Anyway, it includes Pearl Jam in New York, Iron Maiden in the UK, Chris Cornell somewhere, and at the end of the radio ad they state they saved the big one for Las Vegas - Guns n' Roses!  So the competition begins next week, have a go - you might win it   :-)

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, DownUnderScott said:

Hey fellow Aussie forum dwellers,  This week Triple m Radio have announced a competition for a 'World Rock Tour' prize.  Anyway, it includes Pearl Jam in New York, Iron Maiden in the UK, Chris Cornell somewhere, and at the end of the radio ad they state they saved the big one for Las Vegas - Guns n' Roses!  So the competition begins next week, have a go - you might win it   :-)

Yes!!!!

I will tune in.

4 hours ago, highvoltage said:

Nice! Do we have to listen to Triple M to enter?

Yeah I think so, the ad on the radio stated that it will commence next Monday but I'm guessing the comp will run for a week or so. Would be an awesome prize even just for the GnR show...  

• Like 1

Just got the email regarding this

Do you want to see the recently-reformed Guns N Roses in Las Vegas? Of course you do! 

There's also Pearl Jam in Boston, Chris Cornell in Manchester, and Iron Maiden in New York

Be listening Monday morning on 104.9FM at 9am for Triple M's Rock World Tour.