E-Ticket Info For Those Who Bought From AXS

I had ordered 8 tix during the Citi presale (4 my account, 4 wife's account) and 2 of the AXS Premium tix earlier this week, and only received 10 of the 12 tix yesterday.

Called AXS just now, he re-issued the 2 that I didn't receive, and those re-issued tix showed up while on the phone with him. Super-easy.

3 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Anyone gonna post what the tickets look like but blur the bar code out or whatever? :)

I believe some folks did in the Las Vegas show thread yesterday. They're really, really plain looking tickets. Not sure what I was expecting, but they're plain even for regular concert tickets haha.

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I believe some folks did in the Las Vegas show thread yesterday. They're really, really plain looking tickets. Not sure what I was expecting, but they're plain even for regular concert tickets haha.

Actually, I kind of love that they are "bigger" tickets. Like you, I don't know what I was expecting, but just seeing that they are larger style tickets, as opposed to the slim Ticketmaster ones, makes me happy. Really all you could ask for. The only tickets I've ever gotten that were personalized or something was reunited Cream and they were tie dyed. Admittedly, they were pretty awesome lol:

tumblr_nerb31SFEc1s34g8bo1_500.jpg

On 3/11/2016 at 9:58 AM, Blackjacker said:

I had ordered 8 tix during the Citi presale (4 my account, 4 wife's account) and 2 of the AXS Premium tix earlier this week, and only received 10 of the 12 tix yesterday.

Called AXS just now, he re-issued the 2 that I didn't receive, and those re-issued tix showed up while on the phone with him. Super-easy.

You had 11 other friends that want to see a reunited GNR in Vegas? I couldn't find one other person who wanted to drop several hundred or closed to a thousand dollars for flight/hotel/tickets.

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

You had 11 other friends that want to see a reunited GNR in Vegas?

No, just one wife going with me.

(I mis-typed/mis-mathed in my post - bought 5 pairs total, so originally received 8 of 10 tix, not 10 of 12.)

For the citi pre sale, I bought the first show and had my wife buy the second - told her to buy the first pair that came up (unless they were in the upper level) and then go right back in and buy another pair if better seats came up, as usually seems to happen right at the start of an on-sale; I did the same for the April 8 show.

So I sold the first seats that each of us bought, and then last week bought an underpriced pair for the second night on AXS Premium (closer section and front-row), and sold our other pair for that show for more than I paid for the AXS Premium seats.