Signed Drumhead to be Auctioned Off For Flint, MI Benefit

Instead of having to wait for three and a half more weeks, we now have confirmation of who is actually in the band. Fitting that we get it from someone who isn't affiliated with the band!

Edited by Skyliner
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yup.

Pitman is out. :lol:

Thought something was up when he posted that picture of tool in the studio the other week. I can't remember who made the point in the pitman thread but considering dizzy and fortus had to completely quit the dead daisies, didn't make sense that pitman would be allowed to do multiple acts at once...

17 minutes ago, Skyliner said:

Instead of having to wait for three and a half more weeks, we now have confirmation of who is actually in the band. Fitting that we get it from someone who isn't affiliated with the band!

Speaking of which, who is this "Sureshan Pather?"

Edited by Billsfan

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Speaking of which, who is this "Sureshan Pather?"

Just someone that works for Beast of Bourbon in Brooklyn I think.

Anyone live in/near Brooklyn that may go to the auction? I'd be interested to see how much this goes for, and maybe have someone bid for me :D

• Like 1

Mule Kick FB page - 

MULE KICK ROCKS FOR FLINT
A night of fun and music to benefit the people of Flint, Michigan
Featuring MULE KICK:
Rob Bailey, Rob Clores, Brett Bass, and Franklin Vanderbilt on drums (in for Frank Ferrer) as well as special guests...
PLUS...a kickass raffle with amazing prizes 
...and for the ladies... a rock and roll bachelor auction!!!!
(seriously... Details about the fellas to be announced shortly)
THIS TUESDAY, March 15th, 9:00
@Beast of Bourbon
710 Myrtle Ave (@ Spencer Street ) Brooklyn.
(Subway: L Train from Manhattan to Lorimer - G train to Myrtle Willoughby)
PLEASE COME OUT AND JOIN US FOR THIS GREAT NIGHT
-and please visit https://www.cfgf.org for further information and links, and to donate to the cause. 
THANK YOU!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1515385932096771/

Edited by dalsh327

8 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I like this lineup.

And I like even more the fact that GNR never sold this as a "reunion". I would be more than pleased with guest appereances from Izzy and Steven.

Also, this is one more hint to prove that GNR won't do only six shows. If that was the case, then they would have called Izzy and Steven. This is a tour lineup, a more stable one.

For the first time in years, i think Team Brazil (if they're still in charge) have done the things right. First, the Star Wars teaser to hype us all. Then, the silence route, announcing date by date to see how the sales go. Hopefully, they will announce more dates after the Vegas shows.

I'm trying to stay optimistic about the silence. This is a very solid touring lineup and a tour/permanent project would allow more guys like Matt, Steven, and Izzy to guest down the line.

Of course, I'm selfish and want to see Izzy and Steven at the first Vegas show but I'm happy with whatever lol

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I like this lineup.

And I like even more the fact that GNR never sold this as a "reunion". I would be more than pleased with guest appereances from Izzy and Steven.

Also, this is one more hint to prove that GNR won't do only six shows. If that was the case, then they would have called Izzy and Steven. This is a tour lineup, a more stable one.

For the first time in years, i think Team Brazil (if they're still in charge) have done the things right. First, the Star Wars teaser to hype us all. Then, the silence route, announcing date by date to see how the sales go. Hopefully, they will announce more dates after the Vegas shows.

Agreed with all except the part about staying silent being the right thing to do. They could have confirmed this lineup for us awhile ago and frankly they should have. And this is pretty much the lineup we were all expecting minus pitman, which again, they could have just told us and knocked the speculation out of the way. I don't think the silence has paid off yet but I'll still give it some time

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

Yes im very happy with this line up too

Frank and fortus will bring nice things to live shows. Theyre both such a great/energetic/endless stamina/ and high level musicians

Ive always like the way frank hits the drums ( so acurate and very hard/strong/loud)( it would be very interesting to hear him with slash and duff)

And richard, well , we all know he is a great guitar player (so over qualify for 2nd or rythm guitar.. Lets face it, fortus its like 10 times better guitar player than izzy and 5 times better than gilby.. Plus hes a lot more energic and alive on stage than clarck and stradlin)

Composing its a whole other story, but lets be real, they probable wont participate on that. And weve been told that izzy is helping with studio stuff ( wich i totally believe even if he deny that)

Finally im sure that, at some point, adler, izzy, sorum and,( why not) maybe gilby too for one song sometime during the tour.

So, excuse me, but i think this is a very nice arrengment

#GnFnR

peace

SEPTEM