Signed Drumhead to be Auctioned Off For Flint, MI Benefit

1 hour ago, Ulnar said:

Thought that might be the case... Would be interested to hear it if there's any way of sharing / if it's online anywhere... Sounds intriguing!

Shoot me a PM as a reminder and I'll throw it in my Dropbox and shoot you a link. It's nothing earth shaking, but a lot of people who like the album have told me they like my mixes better.

• Like 1

Ouch on that price. That might even be a tough sell if the 5 originals were on there, maybe if it was signed in 1988. They really are trying to ride the hype train. I say it sells at $3800 eventually but who knows the amount of money people have to spend on this stuff never ceases to amaze me.

As someone pointed out in the social media thread, it's intriguing that it makes mention the "full 2016" line-up which would seem as further indirect confirmation that Pitman is no longer involved. I'm a bit gutted to be honest. I was hoping he'd be able to light some scented candles on Axl's piano during November Rain. Now I'll be forced to listen to that hack Slash play the solos correctly.

No way that thing fetches $7000. I'd sooner buy three Slash Gibson guitars for that kind of money.

• Like 2