Slash/Fortus combo will be PHENOMENAL (Official Thread)

Hi everybody,

I'm a long long time GN'R fan 'since 1991 and a long long time Gn'R Online community member. I used to be on Mygnr around 2000/2001 (How is Eric doing? is he still the owner here?) and on HTGTH befor RIR 2001 even happened. I'm a French dude and I know some people in the Industry here. Im' NOT an isider, I'm an honnest guy ans I don't say i'm an insider because I'm not, but I do have some connexions for the French Market ;-)

Anyway, I've been a huge Gn'R fan since 1991, big Slash fan and big Richard Fortus fan also. On Youtube, I was "Morricone" and I used to make some guitar medleys about Richard Fortus. I also talked to him by e-mails during 2 ou 3 years, great guy, very humble and PHENOMENAL guitar player of course as you know :headbang:

So let's make an Official Thread for the bombastic guitar combo... Slash/Fortus! 2 incredible guitar players, both are terrific on Lead AND rythm guitar, both can play everything perfectly.

Slash? well... the legend, the man, the myth.

Fortus?... the modern incarnation of Ronnie Wood and Jeff Beck on Lead guitar, very bluesy and "classic Rock" vibe and style,  and almost the spiritual son of Mister Izzy Stradlin' on rythm guitar.

Imagine Richard Fortus (4tus):

+

SLASH

What do you think? :headbang:

Edited by Caraibes
grammar
  • Like 3