Duff will talk with Eddie soon....

22 minutes ago, axlinkafayette said:

With Duff involved, we know one thing for sure, the announcer at the start of the show WILL be the same guy from the glory days

"You wanted the best, well they didn't fuckin make it, so here's what you get, From Hollywood, Guns N' Roses"

Didn't he do Slash's solo shows too?

• Like 1

From what i can gather from the podcast, the part were Eddie mentioned that Vegas week will probably settles everything means they aren't sure if they could get along full time for 100% sure.... Given Axl's previous track record this whole thing can be cancelled even minutes before the show regardless the amount of money or contractual obligations

I STILL believe this whole thing when i see it/hear it on youtube

I would say after the Vegas gigs and Coachella , they will start the normal promotion thing and we probably know something more about the reunion, but we will not hear deep interviews (aka Axl vs. Slash) just small talk... who knows maybe Izzy is gonna be involved after they test the waters with this half reunion

I couldn't care less if Eddie Money interview Duff for the first time or not... he is an attention whore and he is one of the worst kind  of AW

Edited by Strange Broue

40 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

I would say after the Vegas gigs and Coachella , they will start the normal promotion thing and we probably know something more about the reunion, but we will not hear deep interviews (aka Axl vs. Slash) just small talk... who knows maybe Izzy is gonna be involved after they test the waters with this half reunion

I agree with them announcing a tour or what not after the Coachella and Vegas shows, these were probably booked as shows for the band to gel together live and see what the demand is for the "reunion tour"

The demand for THE  tour is huge - IMO the reason for the blackout of the media is because the media started most of the bullshit between Slash and Axl over the past years - so I think their take is fuck the media-  why would u tell the media anything besides a few dates because if next week they announce a stadium or arena tour it will sell out in  minutes not hours - so I dont think the boys give a fuckabout the media -they dont need it and I love that !  you  had to be around when they were the biggest band in the world to understand this - SLASH -AXL -DUFF-RICHARD -FRANK will be the live act of the year and it wont be close- ---SLASH and AXL sharing the same stage again is one of the biggest moments ever in rock music and I cant wait !  anybody that thinks Axl and Slash arent getting along  is beyond funny - its just like when they first started its them against the world and I know they Love that ! 

GNR - Lexington,  Ky 1991 @THE RUPP ARENA 

GNR-Knoxville , TN   1991 

GNR - Indianapolis -1992 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Teroz said:

Yeah GnR are a bunch on marketing wizards.

The "more you pull back, the more they are interested" tactic gets really old, they do not seem to get that. Axl has been pulling back as a marketing tactic for 23 years, and it does not create interest anymore among fans, only frustration. 

Yet those same people who vent end up buying tickets. Guess axl Rose rules after all...

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Original said:

Any update from Trunk on this?  Is it "soon" yet?

I wouldn't get my hopes up until after Vegas.

I think a possible target date could be the Friday after the Vegas shows. They've got nothing going on and it'd be a day before coachella. Just a possibility..

On March 18, 2016 at 11:06 PM, axlinkafayette said:

With Duff involved, we know one thing for sure, the announcer at the start of the show WILL be the same guy from the glory days

"You wanted the best, well they didn't fuckin make it, so here's what you get, From Hollywood, Guns N' Roses"

I'm sure that voice was Adam Day (Slash's old guitar tech)

On March 17, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Spirit said:

An interview with Duff would be really cool, he's a good interview.

The dream would be Axl, Slash and Duff together though.

Disagree. I think of all the guys he gives the least interesting answers. Slash & Axl are much more well spoken than duff. Duff never looks comfortable in interviews and has a harder time gathering his thoughts and expressing himself. He's Always been that way. He's better now that he sober though

21 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Nope. It was Duff's tech :P

Yea McBob. He did VR too and his Brother Tom stayed on with Axl's gnr

31 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Disagree. I think of all the guys he gives the least interesting answers. Slash & Axl are much more well spoken than duff. Duff never looks comfortable in interviews and has a harder time gathering his thoughts and expressing himself. He's Always been that way. He's better now that he sober though

Yea McBob. He did VR too and his Brother Tom stayed on with Axl's gnr

Did you ever see this one? I liked it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...