MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

I'm looking for 2 tickets together for both/either nights.   Not really fussed about section though will take Nosebleeds if its with Row A - K. Please Facebook me (Jamie Liam Sanders) rather than on here because I don't check this place as often as I used to.

I have 1 x GA Floor ticket for Friday 8th to sell - I don't actually collect the tickets (including mine) until Friday 8th from the box office so wouldn't take payment until then, and I would need to give it to you in person that day, but I won't charge an extortionate amount for it. If you're interested, drop me a message.

5 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

I have 1 x GA Floor ticket for Friday 8th to sell - I don't actually collect the tickets (including mine) until Friday 8th from the box office so wouldn't take payment until then, and I would need to give it to you in person that day, but I won't charge an extortionate amount for it. If you're interested, drop me a message.

@Blake Sabbath is looking for one...I sent him a message on Facebook just now about this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I think it's Blake sabbath on here, he messaged me on Facebook so I know his real name.  He is looking for one on Friday and Saturday both!

He just messaged me, thanks dude. I'm waiting to see if my friend will buy off me or not, and will know either way in the next few hours

Edited by Gilla999
  • Like 1

Just booked my airline ticket from Canada last minute and already have accommodations lined up or I would do the mgm package. Looking for a pair of tickets for Friday (preferred) or Saturday.  Can meet at the venue if needed.  thanks in advance. PM if interested 

31 minutes ago, Tbergs said:

Just booked my airline ticket from Canada last minute and already have accommodations lined up or I would do the mgm package. Looking for a pair of tickets for Friday (preferred) or Saturday.  Can meet at the venue if needed.  thanks in advance. PM if interested 

welcome to the Canadian club headed down with no tickets in hand. Cheers tbergs - hope it works out for everyone?

After being contacted by a few people I've put my spare ticket (Friday 8th April, GA Floor) on eBay if anyone is interested - the listing is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272185512959?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've started it at $400 as I paid $800 for two. I've just done it as a quick 3 day listing

Edited by Gilla999

Anyone think I can sell my Section 14 ticket on stubhub within 2 weeks? I'm traveling solo and would rather be in the pit than sitting up in section 14. I'm interested in a GA ticket for the 8th at a reasonable price ($350 or less). Also willing to ticket swap with someone in GA who doesn't want to stand up the whole time!! PM me if interested.

7 hours ago, axlsnutsack said:

Ok slight change with me

A member helped with the MGM deal :) , I've got GA for the 8th. I'd be interested in trading my other GA on the 8th for one on the 9th (or even a decent seat on the right hand side aka Slash)

Would have to do exchange for these on the 8th.

I still have to Coachella ticket to trade/sell but now I have the Vegas ticket I can get gears moving booking flights etc.

I'm not looking to make $$$ on these.

Would you trade for cash and a REALY rare GNR collectible or collectibles? I've got Utographed LP's, TONSNof vintage posters and shirts and 20 years worth of collecting and I want to have a good seat!