MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

1 hour ago, jkeeton81 said:

Also looking, a guy has 221 row m for 222 a piece.  Not sure if the lower level would be worth the additional 80 bucks

Personally I would pay the extra $80 for LL myself, I paid more than $300 for it.  That is a good price for either night, but especially Friday night right now.

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.  I upgraded to some lower level and have my original pair in section 226 on the slash side of the stage listed on eBay item 162017292391, would be happy to hand deliver in Vegas and walk in with you to prove authenticity.  They were $250 each plus fees face, I set opening ebay bid at $400 for the pair (under face)

I have an extra ticket to the April 8th GNR show in Vegas.  The seat is  section 226 row J

I will sell the ticket at what it cost me.  I don't need the ticket anymore, since I manged to score another single concert ticket a little bit closer.

Please pm me if interested.

12 hours ago, jalsup11 said:

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.  I upgraded to some lower level and have my original pair in section 226 on the slash side of the stage listed on eBay item 162017292391, would be happy to hand deliver in Vegas and walk in with you to prove authenticity.  They were $250 each plus fees face, I set opening ebay bid at $400 for the pair (under face)

I think 226 is actually going to be better than the floor/lower level  seats on the back half of the arena. Certainly closer if you're in the first 5 rows or so. 

12 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Still looking for a GA ticket for the 8th. Starting to think I might just be stuck with my seated ticket. :(

The only time the price may drop is if you take it to willcall when the scalpers are picking up their GA tickets from the hotel packages. You'd have to offer them your ticket and probably at least a few hundred bucks. 

23 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Still looking for a GA ticket for the 8th. Starting to think I might just be stuck with my seated ticket. :(

Yeah bud, unless a fellow fan does you a favor, you're looking at $600-$900 minimum for a GA floor and I doubt the price will drop.  Last I checked, there are less than 50 GA tickets for each night left circulating in the resale market.

Edited by Kasanova King

Still looking for offers. I have 2 GA tix for the 8th and my woman does not want to be in the pit. I'd like to swap them for decent seated tickets if anyone is interested. I'd like floor seats or lower bowl around the stage if possible.

Guys I'm willing to take a good offer for my 2 tickets for Fri 8th Section 10 row 8 - have them on stub hub but am Ireland for the US on Thursday and would ideally like them gone before then

Really excellent seats!

Would potentially take some cheap seats for Saturday as a trade against them...