Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

Come on u guys .  its pretty obvius.

Just like hamilton said that about slash, now she does tha same thing with steven.

That, and this cancelation makes very clear that adler will be there, at least for a couple of songs.   

Ohh and im reading here some negative coments about bad things happening and stuff...

Come on, theres nothing wrong. This is a positive thing and everything is in place for this historic dreamed and unbelieveble event.

Cant wait till april 8.  So close and so far away at the same time 

CHEERS!!!!

• Like 1

I think it's likely either that Adler will be playing Vegas, or that he's been boxed out of the reunion and has been pushed back to the needle.... Desperately hoping for the former and praying that it isn't the latter. Much love to Steven.

53 minutes ago, vloors said:

Dude cancelled the benefit concert with slash and now the whiskey show. There's definitely something wrong.

I don't want to be negative but something doesn't seem right.  If it was just one of the two shows that he cancelled/didn't show up, then it would be ok.  The fact that he's 'no-showing' for 2 shows in a row is troublesome.

Only positive I can think of is that there is a slight chance he was given a strict gag order/ stay clean/ out of media type thing and he just doesn't trust himself at this point (for whatever reason) 

....or maybe....he wasn't officially 'in' yet when both these shows were booked...after agreeing with G N' R he figured he'd stay out of the spotlight and focus on the G N' R shows.....:shrugs:

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ManetsUS said:

I heard from sources that the Guns Whiskey warm up gig got canceled because Eddie Trunk leaked the information and it pissed off the band. Adler's gig there getting canceled may suggest that they would do a participation on his gig like some rumors said.

If that is true, then Eddie Trunk should be banned from every GNR related thing

and i wonder what his fans and supporters would think if this becomes true....

8 hours ago, Original said:

If Steven was out of Vegas/future reunion gigs he'd be chirping all over social media.  This gig probably cancelled to not tempt him to start mouthing off.    I'm leaning that cancelling this is good news.   If he were totally shut out of reunion he'd be off the deep end both literally and figuratively.   I'm saying this is good news. 

I like this scenario the best.

6 minutes ago, wasted said:

I feel like he'll be involved because Axl, Slash and Duff aren't heartless.

Izzy may just not want to be too involved. Hard to actually work out what his deal is. 

I sincerely hope this is true. I think every GN'R fan wishes this as well. 

I'm surprised no one pointed out how axl apparently randomly spoke out about some of  the "supposed secret" unknown details with his "were gonna do a whole tour" comment in Atlanta, but steven is allegedly gagged from whispering anything at all...and where did the adler back in rehab rumor come from?  anyone ever find out why axl was in Atlanta yet after all?  where the hell is tmz? gonna call a private eye...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cooker said:

I sincerely hope this is true. I think every GN'R fan wishes this as well. 

Axl is wearing a 80s joke t shirt, red bandana. Time to wax the snakeskin boots and jacket and get a Indiana Jones hat. 

16 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

I'm surprised no one pointed out how axl apparently randomly spoke out about some of  the "supposed secret" unknown details with his "were gonna do a whole tour" comment in Atlanta, but steven is allegedly gagged from whispering anything at all...and where did the adler back in rehab rumor come from?  anyone ever find out why axl was in Atlanta yet after all?  where the hell is tmz? gonna call a private eye...

Axl is the boss of the show, leader of the circus. If anyone can leak information to a random fan, it's him.