Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

14 minutes ago, supercool said:

yes, now that the promo has started, an announcement must be imminent.

posted this in another thread but I am very scared that they might announce the tour dates and tickets go on sale when we are in Vegas.. That would be awful.

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

posted this in another thread but I am very scared that they might announce the tour dates and tickets go on sale when we are in Vegas.. That would be awful.

I am staying at PH.  They better have good WIFI at whatever time those things go on sale.  I will have put down the drinks and start mashing buttons.  

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

One would think they would be wiser than to do that as a lot of their hard core fan base will be in Vegas...but then again, this is GnR.

20 hours ago, gunners fan said:

Saltzy does a lot of talking...

More he/she talks about this, the more it smells like bullshit.

Do you really think this is the best story I could come up with if I'm making this up?  I'll be in Vegas for both shows.  Obviously I have no idea what happens between now and then, but I'll gladly have a beer with anyone here and provide visual evidence that as I type this right now this has honestly been dangled in front of me, and been validated as likely true by many other people I've known for a long time who have no reason to lie to me.  Of course there is a very high likelihood this doesn't actually happen, I'm not an idiot. I'm saying that if any of you were in the same spot you would think it was legit too.

Edited by Saltzy

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

Do you really think this is the best story I could come up with if I'm making this up?  I'll be in Vegas for both shows.  Obviously I have no idea what happens between now and then, but I'll gladly have a beer with anyone here and provide visual evidence that as I type this right now this has honestly been dangled I'm front of me, and been validated as likely true by many other people I'very known for a long time who have no reason to lie to me.  Of course there is a very high likelihood this doesn't actually happen, I'm not an idiot. I'm saying that if any of you were in the same spot you would think it was legit too.

ok i'm confused- is it a private show of the baseball guys band or is it some vip private show of another band that he's getting you into? was there any indication it would be gnr? what about the loaction of said show?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

ok i'm confused- is it a private show of the baseball guys band or is it some vip private show of another band that he's getting you into? was there any indication it would be gnr? what about the loaction of said show?

You misunderstood him, let me try

Guns N Roses will be playing a secret baseball game with Steven Adler in the park next to the Whiskey

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

2 mutually exclusive things. I wrote him about the GNR show asking if he had any inside info or anything and he wrote back that his people said it was supposed to happen but that Axl is Axl and who knows. That coincidentally he was flying out to LA yesterday anyway and that if it happened he would try and get me in.

The part about my board getting VIP passes for his own show was posted on the open forum for all the regulars as an invite for the best meetup ever when he's playing NYC. 

I'm supposed to hear back from him on Thursday, one way or the other.

Edited by Saltzy

13 hours ago, Braxon Raine said:

I am staying at PH.  They better have good WIFI at whatever time those things go on sale.  I will have put down the drinks and start mashing buttons.  

I'm at MGM, and the free wifi sucks.  Good luck at PH if they do on sale Vegas week.