What song should open the first show?

What song should open the first show?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd laugh my ass off if they opened with CD. But it will be that one song as opener on the 1st night. The one everyone knows will be the opener. It will probably be really dark seconds before the show starts and then you hear the immortal words, you know which ones..and the place will go ballistic

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

99% of the people in the crowd would have no clue what Reckless Life is, but that would be awesome to hear at any point in the concert

but yea, Welcome to the Jungle, HAS to be the opening number

1 hour ago, k12 said:

99% of the people in the crowd would have no clue what Reckless Life is, but that would be awesome to hear at any point in the concert

yeah it would!! \m/ I was lucky enough to see it once and it was bad ass... Love that song.. I would actually love to see them do Shadows Of Your Love too. 

The logical choice will be Jungle but I would like to see them be a bit unpredictable like they were back in the day.. Like when they opened with the slow Crazy for awhile.. Totally doesn't seem like an opening tune but it was still cool as fuck.

On 3/23/2016 at 4:22 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It's so easy like the original days.

WTTJ has to be during the show maybe the third or fourth song to get things really rocking.

It's So Easy right into "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

On 22 March 2016 at 10:36 PM, fanfzero said:

I want the "You wanted the best... Well they didn't fuckin' make it. So here's what you get.... from Hollywood Guns N'Roses!!!!!!!" (Then the Nightrain flute sounds and they start with Nightrain)

I can be cool if they open with YCBM, (They did it once in 2014 and I think they did it one night during the UYI tour)

I like it!!! "You wanted the best? Only three of em could make it!"

• Like 1

Would you guys vote differently if the first show ends up being a club show?

I think It's So Easy fits perfectly as an opener in a club.

WTTJ fits better in an arena/stadium, hearing the haunting echoes of the first notes while it's pitch black.

21 minutes ago, Birk said:

What ia the % you think Coma could be played at all?   im really thrown off on what to expect for songs...i want some UYI deep cuts

DTJ, Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Perfect Crime, So Fine seem more likely but who knows? 

I'm expecting The Godfather solo and DTJ more. 

Maybe more songs from Spag Inc and Lies and AFD too. 

Expecting Jungle and won't be at all disappointed if it is. The Rio 3 video still gives me goosebumps and it will be even more insane this time around. More so if Izzy and Adler are there too :headbang: