Which KOHD should be played?

KOHD  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont see why not. In fact ive always think that axl change that on porpouse as a respect sign for the times where they were the greatest band in the world.

And im pretty sure they will play the version everybody wants to hear

Pd: if guns delivers the way i think they will, thery gonna become quiqly again in the greatest band in the world.

Remember my words

• Like 1

Jesus, its probably second right after My World in the list of songs I DON'T want to hear. In that order, my bottom 4 would be My World, Knockin/Live And Let Die tied for second, and Garden Of Eden at third. Everything else is fine, but I'm sick of the covers and Garden was just the only Guns song I never really liked.

Hopefully it's something like 2002 - closest to the 80's version while keeping with the 'softer' version Axl's been playing since 2001. Ditch the singalong or at least cut 4-5 minutes out of the current 10-12 minute version. Agreed with gunsfanoldie about KOHD/LALD being the only (realistic) songs I don't really want to hear. I'd like Garden of Eden though :lol: At least LALD has some pyro, but it's been among the worst songs in every setlist for a long time... Axl's screams in it in 2002 were awesome but since then, it's probably the most boring song in the setlist.

Fortus totally owns the song by now. Eventhough the 2002 version is amazing (Finck/Bucket/Fortus at it's best), I'll be happy if Slash gives Fortus the lead on this song and keeps a few solos, like Dj on the 2009- versions.

The old version isn't very interesting imo

• Like 2

The new version actually had a really cool vibe. The older version is very classic rock and what I am sure we will get.

23 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

What's the new guns version?  Never heard of this

Nevermind:  I guess I'll watch the videos in this thread

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Fortus totally owns the song by now. Eventhough the 2002 version is amazing (Finck/Bucket/Fortus at it's best), I'll be happy if Slash gives Fortus the lead on this song and keeps a few solos, like Dj on the 2009- versions.

The old version isn't very interesting imo

Fuck that.. Slash tears this song a new asshole.... His solos are always insane... Fortus can play his 3 chords...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Fuck that.. Slash tears this song a new asshole.... His solos are always insane... Fortus can play his 3 chords...

I'm positive that this will be the best KOHD of all... Slash sure can play some insane solos on this tune, while Richard can carry the song with his extremely tasteful rythm guitar...

I'll miss Pitman on this one though