Which KOHD should be played?

KOHD  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

I dont see why not. In fact ive always think that axl change that on porpouse as a respect sign for the times where they were the greatest band in the world.

And im pretty sure they will play the version everybody wants to hear

Pd: if guns delivers the way i think they will, thery gonna become quiqly again in the greatest band in the world.

Remember my words

Why do post like everything you say is sacrilige? And finish with a quote acting like you're Jesus? I think its hilarious tbh.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Neither

Try some more deep cuts or new songs

LALD need to be retired too

As much as I'd love for it to be dropped in favor of deeping cuts, I don't think that'll ever happen. The sing along is one of those classic GN'R concert moments that I think just has to happen.

18 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Neither

Try some more deep cuts or new songs

LALD need to be retired too

This kid soaks the truth. 

Hopefully it isn't just a repeat of what Axl has been doing the last decade. 

Drop those two covers. Don't play any acdc or Neil young covers. 

Play 4 brand new songs.

Play 4 songs they don't usually play. Rotate through songs like Perfect Crime, Locomotive, Reckless Life, Don't Damn Me, Breakdown, IRS, Garden of Eden, Right Next Door to Hell, etc  

Then fill out the list with the hits. 

Dont make it a jukebox tour with Slash/Axl playing the songs they have performed live hundreds of times already. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

As much as I'd love for it to be dropped in favor of deeping cuts, I don't think that'll ever happen. The sing along is one of those classic GN'R concert moments that I think just has to happen.

Does the audience still do that? The last two shows I went to, the audience didn't really care. In fact it seemed to spark a run to the concessions and bathroom. 

But that's just two shows over the last 6-7 years. So I'm not naive enough to extrapolate my small sample size into a GnR concert fact. 

Do most audiences still get hyped up for the sing a long part? 

Just now, Philipm787 said:

Why do post like everything you say is sacrilige? And finish with a quote acting like you're Jesus? I think its hilarious tbh.

Maybe u should fix your own personal issues before judge sombody who says that GNR ITS THE GREATEST IN A GNR FORUM CONVERSATION.

Now u want to set writing rules?? Poor guy. Mommy and daddy aren't here for u buddy.

i think someone else is the "hilarious one".  Jajajahaha :lol:

18 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Maybe u should fix your own personal issues before judge sombody who says that GNR ITS THE GREATEST IN A GNR FORUM CONVERSATION.

Now u want to set writing rules?? Poor guy. Mommy and daddy aren't here for u buddy.

i think someone else is the "hilarious one".  Jajajahaha :lol:

I ain't got personal issues mate. I've got no problem with someone saying gnr is "the greatest. What I found hilarious was when you said "Remember my words", when all you do is talk pure shite

??

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

This kid soaks the truth. 

Hopefully it isn't just a repeat of what Axl has been doing the last decade. 

Drop those two covers. Don't play any acdc or Neil young covers. 

Play 4 brand new songs.

Play 4 songs they don't usually play. Rotate through songs like Perfect Crime, Locomotive, Reckless Life, Don't Damn Me, Breakdown, IRS, Garden of Eden, Right Next Door to Hell, etc  

Then fill out the list with the hits. 

Dont make it a jukebox tour with Slash/Axl playing the songs they have performed live hundreds of times already. 

I'm not your kid

Feel free to keep the shit talking about me where i cannot answer

--------
That being said, i can agree with you idea

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I don't think that'll happen too and you have a point on the "sing along" thing :lol: 

I bet that we are going to hear the same old, same old, but with even less CD songs swapped to DTJ and Yesterdays and some lesser played AFD tracks

Edited by Strange Broue

Just now, Philipm787 said:

I ain't got personal issues mate. I've got no problem with someone saying gnr is "the greatest. What I found hilarious was when you said "Remember my words", when all you do is talk pure shite

??

Must be nice for u to speak in a web forum.. Unlike real life, people will read whatever crap you say.  For your own good. Fix those real life problems u obviusly have. Dont bring it here.  This times are so happy for 95% of us, so dont try to mess with that, it wont happen

See ya'  :lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Must be nice for u to speak in a web forum.. Unlike real life, people will read whatever crap you say.  For your own good. Fix those real life problems u obviusly have. Dont bring it here.  This times are so happy for 95% of us, so dont try to mess with that, it wont happen

See ya'  :lol::lol:

I'm over the moon, but feel sorry for the people that know you in real life? 

Good luck mate✌