Which KOHD should be played?

KOHD  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 3/23/2016 at 6:25 AM, Apollo said:

This kid soaks the truth. 

Hopefully it isn't just a repeat of what Axl has been doing the last decade. 

Drop those two covers. Don't play any acdc or Neil young covers. 

Play 4 brand new songs.

Play 4 songs they don't usually play. Rotate through songs like Perfect Crime, Locomotive, Reckless Life, Don't Damn Me, Breakdown, IRS, Garden of Eden, Right Next Door to Hell, etc  

Then fill out the list with the hits. 

Dont make it a jukebox tour with Slash/Axl playing the songs they have performed live hundreds of times already. 

I'd have zero problem with them ditching KOHD but it's not happening. I do however still like LALD so whatever.

Don't Damn Me would be fucking awesome and I don' think that song would be very hard for Axl to pull off. The others you mentioend nah just based on how shitty I think Axl would sound on them. I mean Perfect Crime, Reckless Life, Garden of Eden, and RNDTH would sound completely awful in his thin mickey style voice which is no doubt what we'd get on those songs.  IRS blows and Breakdown and Locomotive maybe... but good luck having Axl remember the lyrics to Locomotive haha. 

On 3/23/2016 at 9:26 AM, DarkFairy81 said:

Keep it short and sweet, even at gigs it's been a bit of a bore tbh

Sorry to tell everybody - I have never ever heard a 10 minute jam with Slash , Duff and Axl be boring at all - if u don't wanna see that , you probably don't need to go to their shows. SCOM is a 10 minute jam with the originals and moments like that you live for in a concert , Double talking jive is a killer jam leading into Civil war - This band -GUNS N fUCKING rOSES  we are getting to see Have long jam session's that have made them legendary in concert and cant wait to hear it again 

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Well, if in fact roberta was giving eddie money infos, it might mean that she is involved in this which might meant that we will get the original guns version.

I was only joking about the Roberta source thing. The one thing I was serious about yesterday was the July 31 date at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. 

46 minutes ago, iceman51999 said:

Sorry to tell everybody - I have never ever heard a 10 minute jam with Slash , Duff and Axl be boring at all - if u don't wanna see that , you probably don't need to go to their shows. SCOM is a 10 minute jam with the originals and moments like that you live for in a concert , Double talking jive is a killer jam leading into Civil war - This band -GUNS N fUCKING rOSES  we are getting to see Have long jam session's that have made them legendary in concert and cant wait to hear it again 

So because I don't enjoy one song live, I shouldn't go? Ok :lol: I was also referring more to how it has been performed lately, as I was too young to go to Slash & co shows in the 90's (was a fan then, too, though).  Always funny to me when people take such offense from other peoples taste, it doesn't affect you at all  :heart: I prefer the 90s version to nuGNR, if one has to choose between those.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I was only joking about the Roberta source thing. The one thing I was serious about yesterday was the July 31 date at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

You shouldn't toy with our emotions that way, Eddie. Do you know how many of us are heartbroken now realising Roberta won't be there?

I do think Richard will be given his moment to shine on these live show during KOHD...He really was owning it during the latest run of shows!
"Did I mention Mr Richard Fortus" 
Izzy got a solo now and again, Richard has earned that at least...Been in the band longer than Slash!

Edited by colonizedmind

2 hours ago, DarkFairy81 said:

So because I don't enjoy one song live, I shouldn't go? Ok :lol: I was also referring more to how it has been performed lately, as I was too young to go to Slash & co shows in the 90's (was a fan then, too, though).  Always funny to me when people take such offense from other peoples taste, it doesn't affect you at all  :heart: I prefer the 90s version to nuGNR, if one has to choose between those.

Sorry I got to see these guys in their prime - I hope you get to see the real band GNR - No harm intended 

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

How would you guys feel about a slowed down version of Coma? Think that could work? I doubt Axl can sing it like on the album. I really want a LIVE performance of this song. It's my favourite

I think it could be done and done incredibly well. Whether the two versions of the song below are anyone's cup of tea or not, when I read your comment this immediately popped into my head as to how it could be done with Coma.  It's the same song by the same artist yet it takes on a completely different vibe and both versions are awesome(in my opinion). IN fact I think the slower remake is  better. Coma is the type of song they could do this with. 

Original

Remake