Axl Joining AC/DC? New pic posted on TMZ

NachoLZ

31 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

I would have a TON of respect for Axl if he did a tour with GNR opening for AC/DC and he did both sets each night

A TON

Do it Axl

Uh, Guns would not open for AC/DC, would be the other way around if anything and in a stadium to boot for sure.

30 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Also - if he shows up to an AC/DC concert singing like Mickey Mouse, his career is over

He can't half-ass those songs and not have a raspy voice

Imagine this scenario; he shows up exactly on time every night with AC/DC and sings his fucking ass off with awesome rasp and energy. Then for the GnR shows he shows up late as fuck as usual and sings in his Mickey Mouse voice. 

• Like 3

Just now, killuridols said:

:shrugs: I have no idea, really...

Im not ACDC fan so I wouldn't know who's reliable or not.

This is why it may not be true.  I do not know enough to know anything about how AC/DC lets stuff out

Looking at ACDC forums, they seem pissed at band management for lack of communication....

Perhaps Team Brazil have also joined ACDC...

While we're  at it, I hear Chris Pitman is looking for a gig.

NuACDC starts NOW!

Edited by liers
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, blackieloveless said:

I want what ever he is smoking please .

Whens the last time ACDC sold out a 20,000+ stadium two nights in a row in less than an hour with tickets ranging from $80 to $350?   

Plus GnR (I'm talking re-grouped GnR not nuGNR) would not open for anyone except maybe the Stones.

22 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Uh, Guns would not open for AC/DC, would be the other way around if anything and in a stadium to boot for sure.

Of course they would. If it's a band that's bigger than GNR or someone they respect at that level, I have no doubt they would step aside.

Axl was going to let GNR open for the Rolling Stones in 2006

Ross Young is either joking or he doesn't know what he'stalking about. There is just no way it could be true. This is the biggest time for GNR in forever, and he's going to go off on tour with another band?  It's just not possible.

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

Of course they would. If it's a band that's bigger than GNR or someone they respect at that level, I have no doubt they would step aside.

Axl was going to let GNR open for the Rolling Stones in 2006

I already said the Stones is the only band GnR currently would open for....but thanks

Axl better text the former NewGNR members and ask them for tips on how to be "that asshole replacement guy"

I never thought I'd see Axl drop himself in that situation

What a strange fucking year

Edited by TheSeeker

What are the 10 postponed cities? I'm pretty sure Buffalo was one of them. If this is true I will be getting tickets for my first AC/DC shows in 20 years! Excuse my lack of AC/DC knowledge, I have no idea if this Ross guy is legit or if he's winding everyone up.

Edited by Subtle Signs

3 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

Ross Young is either joking or he doesn't know what he'stalking about. There is just no way it could be true. This is the biggest time for GNR in forever, and he's going to go off on tour with another band?  It's just not possible.

its only 10 shows and could be a positive thing for Axl

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Axl better text the former NewGNR members and ask them for tips on how to be "that asshole replacement guy"

I never thought I'd see Axl drop himself in that situation

What a strange fucking year

Will Axl be like bumblefoot and constantly complain about Angus or will he be like DJ and be his bitch?

Or will he be like bucket and have a bunch of crazy demands because he knows how badly Angus wants him there?

1 minute ago, liers said:

Will Axl be like bumblefoot and constantly complain about Angus or will he be like DJ and be his bitch?

Or will he be like bucket and have a bunch of crazy demands because he knows how badly Angus wants him there?

maybe he'll just get on with it and give a great performance

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Whens the last time ACDC sold out a 20,000+ stadium two nights in a row in less than an hour with tickets ranging from $80 to $350?   

Plus GnR (I'm talking re-grouped GnR not nuGNR) would not open for anyone except maybe the Stones.

AC/DC sell out giant football stadiums all over the world. They are one of the biggest live acts there is.

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

When I flew to San Fran to see them in September 2015, they sold out AT&T ballpark in 14 minutes. An entire Fn Stadium in 14 minutes. It was $150 per GA ticket and the place was a rocking mad house. I know you don't want to hear it but their fans are more hardcore than GnR's, but that's GnR's fault.

• Like 1