(not a new interview)Axl on That Metal Show?

Lol I have it on my computer. I could send it to anyone if they want to PM me. If thats legal and everything.

By the way, I'll just say upfront that it sucks. You want it every time to be better than you remember and its 45 minutes of nothing. But I understand the curiosity of it, and yes I do have it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Lol I have it on my computer. I could send it to anyone if they want to PM me. If thats legal and everything.

By the way, I'll just say upfront that it sucks. You want it every time to be better than you remember and its 45 minutes of nothing. But I understand the curiosity of it, and yes I do have it.

1 hour ago, Kill Your Hero said:

i have it

45 minutes of 'nothing' you say?!...that's more than I'd hoped! lol. If you could post it on youtube or send it to me that'd be really cool, cheers guys

Just sent you guys PMs with the file. Don't know how to upload it to Youtube so if someone wants to do that you can PM me for the file. Glad to share it.

There was a thread about it not long ago and I said I had it and it got deleted, which was why I didn't know if this wasn't allowed around here. If its not, I'll stop. I got it here awhile ago as well, so thanks to them for uploading it and doing all the grunt work. I just have the file lol.