Bates Motel Season Four (spoilers )

I don't know if a 5th season has been discussed but with the way the 3rd episode ended,I'm not sure how they can stretch it out? I can't wait to see what Norman tells the Doctor next episode about Norma's past. Maybe the Dr.goes to the authorities but Romero pulls some strings to help her?

How are people finding this show in general, given that the overwhelming response to the Vince Vaughn Psych remake was "leave this classic story alone as it's perfect as is"? I know that a prequel is not the same as a remake, but the general feeling is the same; adding to, or altering a loved story.

Yeah, this season is amazing. I really want to kill Norman. He's so bat shit crazy and we all know how that ends.

I really love the character of Norma and really wish the writers would change the storyline so she kills Norman, but I doubt it.

The writers on this show are so amazing. You can see how this show can lead into the Psycho movie. All the little hints.

Love the character of Romero. I really hope Norman doesn't kill him, but who knows?

I can see how Norman's doctor is easily fooled because so many mental patients can fool their doctors with lies. I mean they go by what you tell them and we all know how clever Norman is at telling lies. This is a very exciting season. So glad it was already renewed for next year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Last night's episode was awesome!

Really showing how Norman is slowly splitting into two people.

Love Romero. I hope he doesn't get killed.

Norma is so happy now. You know Norman is going to spoil it.

Couldn't agree more. In a season that's been great so far, that was easily the best episode. I don't think Romero is gonna make it out of this season alive though.

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Couldn't agree more. In a season that's been great so far, that was easily the best episode. I don't think Romero is gonna make it out of this season alive though.

Yeah, I'm afraid for Romero too.

If you've seen the movie Psycho then you know what happens to Norma, but not sure who her guy was at the time.

I really would love seeing the series change the plot from the movie. I really enjoy Norma. She is such an interesting character. To me it looks like she's not really realizing how she is hurting Norman. She's just an overprotective mom.

Anyway, the show this season is just wonderful.