Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

1 hour ago, Juventino said:

Still got the old website, in Australia.

So they update it for Asia but not for Australia? I'm in Indo, and I can see the new site. I'm curious why they differentiate, considering we're very close.

1 hour ago, yourcrazy said:

Can't they even wish someone a happy birthday without adding some cryptic message.  I'm sick of all the secret inside "I know something but not telling" mentality of this band.  Either tell us what's going on or shut the hell up.   We aren't little puppets.  It's getting really old. 

Totally agree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

Don't be selfish :lol::lol::lol:

Not selfish. It will be false advertising opening themselves up to a major lawsuit. The Vegas shows were advertised as the first gigs to see Slash, Axl, Duff perform together. To do a show prior would be unethical honestly. A press conference is one thing. But a show? Hell no to that. 

1 minute ago, smoking guns said:

Not selfish. It will be false advertising opening themselves up to a major lawsuit. The Vegas shows were advertised as the first gigs to see Slash, Axl, Duff perform together. To do a show prior would be unethical honestly. A press conference is one thing. But a show? Hell no to that. 

As much as I understand your frustration, "unethical" might not even be in their dictionary. You are talking about GNR here afterall, the band whos singer and mainman regularly punched cops and caused riots and let fans and the whole rest of the band wait for shows 2-3 hours or did not appear at all. I'm sure if Axl and Slash or Duff want a warmup before the big event, then this reason would not stop them, I tell you that.

21 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

"The first gigs to se e axl slash and duff' maybe was referred to generale public and not to a private show For friends and relatives.

They've surely already seen them togheter :P