Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

There is no actual Stadium in Boston so hopefully these are Arena shows?

Where are you seeing this?

Sure there is...Fenway.

25 minutes ago, 颠颠CHRIS said:

I thought they were banned from performing there forever. Very interesting.

I believe they were just banned from the ampitheater.  Riverport, but that's all kinds urban legend anyway.  

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Right. I am just pointing this out as a good things because Stadium shows suck ass... 

Agreed, but Fenway is probably considered a stadium in this scenario. Not saying they're playing it, but definitely think the distinction between park and stadium wasn't considered.

Also the "Patience" video announcing this tour was posted on TB's Vimeo account...13 hours ago. 

2 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

Agreed, but Fenway is probably considered a stadium in this scenario. Not saying they're playing it, but definitely think the distinction between park and stadium wasn't considered.

Also the "Patience" video announcing this tour was posted on TB's Vimeo account...13 hours ago. 

Fenway sucks for a show.. Hopefully it is just at The Garden.. A lot of times they list as Boston even though the shows are at Gillette or Mansfield which are like an hour away. I'll be at whichever it is though :/

5 hours ago, DizzyReed63 said:

Holy crap. The STL show is going to be EPIC. It's finally going to happen!

That, and Philly are both real interesting.

Axl has already been back in Philly since the 2002 riot.  They played Camden (Which is 2 miles, across the bridge from Philadelphia) and they did a club show at the Electric Factory in Philly where Axl actually apologized to the crowd.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Axl has already been back in Philly since the 2002 riot.  They played Camden (Which is 2 miles, across the bridge from Philadelphia) and they did a club show at the Electric Factory in Philly where Axl actually apologized to the crowd.

Wow - I've never seen that clip. Thanks for posting, and that does help clear up what the hell happened that night!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Fenway sucks for a show.. Hopefully it is just at The Garden.. A lot of times they list as Boston even though the shows are at Gillette or Mansfield which are like an hour away. I'll be at whichever it is though :/

Well if it is a stadium tour, then it would be Fenway or Foxboro (I'd reckon that's considered "Boston") in this sense.....the other possibility is they may do some arenas or sheds with multiple nights in each market.  However, based on the markets they choose there are stadiums in every market, so I'm expecting stadiums.  I was expecitng the US shows to be stadiums in the first place as that is what was rumored and that's part of the reason I choose to go Vegas was that I wanted to see them in an Arena.  That, in addition to it's the first show...and well it's Vegas Baby!

3 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'm still wondering why they're changing the nightrain packages already and what's exactly going to be different with them 

I dare say they might be doing packages specific to different territories, or at least pricing and shipping cost differences. 

The reason I assume that is they ask for your country when signing up for notifications now.

Just a hunch.

12 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'm still wondering why they're changing the nightrain packages already and what's exactly going to be different with them 

I'm assuming it has to do with the switch from Wonderful Union to Live Nation/Ticketmaster.

2 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Well wonderful union has done a pretty good job with pre-sales so far so hopefully Ticketmaster doesn't fuck it up for us  lol

I don't have any experience with them, but one should think such an established and big company has that under control.

Remains to be seen though. :)

Edited by Spirit