Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

If it's actually a stadium tour I'm so glad I'm going to the Vegas shows.  I wonder what the actual dates of these shows are? So far just a list of cities they plan to play..... 

Interesting no LA on that list and I'm still wondering when bands will figure it out that there's a massive market for rock shows in Canada and that Toronto is not the only market haha. 

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

Just now, Gold top 78 said:

Yeah it would be good I'm hoping dates for the US come out soon and give us a better idea. I'm thinking South America end of the year and Europe next year I hope I'm wrong. 

I guess these shows will start immediately after Coachella, then I assume they will take a month or 2 break, then maybe South America, usually bands play Australia and New Zealand in November/December. So there are chances of that too.

But I hope they go to Europe this year or even a Asia/Middle East Run would be good. 

• Like 1

Anxiously waiting to see ticket prices. Praying I can afford at least one show (Nashville or St. Louis) on a budget that is already stretched tight lol. Wonder how my kids would feel about eating nothing but  hot dogs and mac n cheese for a month or so??

8 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Looks like Billboard magazine was right. Finally we can have people on here stop asking "What if it's only 6 shows?" Of course people will bitch that GNR aren't playing their city but they go where the money is and I'm sure they'll hit everywhere in time.

Yeah now we just need the actual dates and times :P

At least they threw us a bone and confirmed they're coming. I'm sure the rest is coming soon

12 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I guess these shows will start immediately after Coachella, then I assume they will take a month or 2 break, then maybe South America, usually bands play Australia and New Zealand in November/December. So there are chances of that too.

But I hope they go to Europe this year or even a Asia/Middle East Run would be good. 

i hope there will be some european dates, if it's not the case, we should consider going to new york.

There will most likely be special events in LA to launch the tour and then they will probably come back around again when they come home at the end of the tour...pretty typical for big LA bands.

Though there are proximity clause with Coachella where if you headline, you can't play any "official" shows in the LA area for at least a few months before/after so it could have something to do with that as well.

Either way, I'll go to San Francisco and probably San Diego and will definitely end up at whatever happens in LA.

• Like 2