Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Hoping for dates, on sale and pricing information asap. With Vegas coming up I'll need to work out a budget to accommodate at least the Detroit show, but I'm definitely going. 

Do you think that with the website redesign this will all be revealed?

7 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

There will most likely be special events in LA to launch the tour and then they will probably come back around again when they come home at the end of the tour...pretty typical for big LA bands.

Though there are proximity clause with Coachella where if you headline, you can't play any "official" shows in the LA area for at least a few months before/after so it could have something to do with that as well.

Either way, I'll go to San Francisco and probably San Diego and will definitely end up at whatever happens in LA.

Come to Toronto!!

23 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

When's that wedding? Maybe it'll be while I'm in Europe and they can make sure neither of us see our local gig :lol:

I have three weddings in July (9th, 22nd-27th, 30th).  

Until they announce dates, a lot of anxiety on my end.

:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Just now, downzy said:

I have a wedding on the 16th, then I leave for Europe on the 19th. Good chance we won't make it I guess :shrugs:

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

I have a wedding on the 16th, then I leave for Europe on the 19th. Good chance we won't make it I guess :shrugs:

There are other shows not too far away.  Detroit seems good.  I will likely do both Toronto and Detroit if I can swing it/.

Hope you can see one of these man!

Edited by gunsguy

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

There are other shows not too far away.  Detroit seems good.  I will likely do both Toronto and Detroit if I can swing it/.

Hope you can see one of these man!

I hope so too. In a perfect world I'd do a few, but with how many Maiden gigs I'm doing this year and how much GN'R tickets will likely be, I'll probably only do one gig, if I'm lucky. 

Just now, Powerage5 said:

I hope so too. In a perfect world I'd do a few, but with how many Maiden gigs I'm doing this year and how much GN'R tickets will likely be, I'll probably only do one gig, if I'm lucky. 

One gig is better than zero right?  Let's wait for tix on sale and see what we come up with for ya

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, downzy said:

Demi Lovato is at the ACC the 23rd...That weekend is safe

If it's at The ACC

I'm hoping our main man @Eddie Money was on the mark and it's the weekend of the 16th/17th

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Seriously, I'm still in disbelief that I'm experiencing all this. When I started to listen to GnR back when I was 13, the original band had been dead and gone for 10 years.

When I was 13 I was watching the 90's Paris concert on TV live screaming and jumping at my grandpa's house. Wow, I'm feeling super old now.

• Like 1

If the Toronto date ends up being the Rogers Centre then I'll probably splurge on Silver VIP or something if the prices/set-up are similar to Vegas. Lower Bowl is atrocious there - no matter where you are, you're far from the stage and the sound sucks. Fingers crossed for the Air Canada Centre!

• Like 1