Replacement Musicians for the Upcoming Tour

Throughout Guns' history, they've always had a few instances where people have filled in for members that are injured, sick, etc. From Izzy coming back after Gilby's motorcycle accident, to Duff filling in while Tommy Stinson did some Replacements shows (which probably helped the reunion), most of these substitutes have been fairly positive for a lot of fans. My question is, who do you think/hope would come in to replace any member of the band if the unfortunate need would arise?

I'd love to see Tommy with GN'R at least one more time. Same with Robin and Brain. Maybe bring Robin on stage a few times during the tour and play Better with the new lineup... that'd be amazing

Anyway, Axl definitely has a huge list of replacements in case one of the guys gets sick

• Like 1

Agree with Zig-Zag. In my opinion, he actually contributed to the band's live sound, unlike what I've seen of Pitman (just an opinion, nothing against the guy). I think Gilby should be second in line (After Izzy of course), but if Izzy says no, Gilby would still be awesome.

8 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

I'd love to see Tommy with GN'R at least one more time. Same with Robin and Brain. Maybe bring Robin on stage a few times during the tour and play Better with the new lineup... that'd be amazing

Anyway, Axl definitely has a huge list of replacements in case one of the guys gets sick

You... You. Want NU GNR? But they have SLASH now? And Duff. And hopefully Izzy and Steven if there is a God and he/she loves me.

18 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

You... You. Want NU GNR? But they have SLASH now? And Duff. And hopefully Izzy and Steven if there is a God and he/she loves me.

Having Better on the setlist for a few shows and bringing Robin on stage would be a great surprise and I'm sure most of the fans would have a great reaction/ appreciate it. That's the good thing about everyone being cool with everyone (except for Buckethead and Axl, Tobias and Slash, and a few more). 

Edited by BreakDown2014

The first show hasn't even happened yet and we've got people wondering who we'd like to see replace the originals who have replaced the replacements of replacements. How about we not discuss Menudoing this band.

4 minutes ago, Randy Jesus said:

No body really cares about the drummer except the internet cupcakes. Adler was replaced by a drumming machine and no one knew. Izzy has always been come and go. Fortus is great compared to Gilby and a notch below slash.

:facepalm: 

12 hours ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Having Better on the setlist for a few shows and bringing Robin on stage would be a great surprise and I'm sure most of the fans would have a great reaction/ appreciate it. That's the good thing about everyone being cool with everyone (except for Buckethead and Axl, Tobias and Slash, and a few more). 

I'd like to see Robin playing This I Love as well. One time. Just once would be great already.

Axl don't seem to have a grudge with Bucket though - not anymore (the shared Dr Pepper).