Looking for Guns N' Roses videos

I wanted to watch some Guns N' Roses video like Yesterday, Making  of Don't cry, Estranged N' November Rain on Youtube.... Last time I saw it, it still there *years ago* 

But now I couldnt find some of Guns N' Roses video on Youtube... I wonder if anyone have some Guns video that no more exist on internet or Youtube?

about 2009 i saw a Guns N' Roses Fanmade Musicvideo of "Shotgun Blues". It was cool with rare shots. Shotguns Blues wasn't even played live but he managed it looks cool and in sync... I never find this video again.. I think it's down and gone :-(

7 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

about 2009 i saw a Guns N' Roses Fanmade Musicvideo of "Shotgun Blues". It was cool with rare shots. Shotguns Blues wasn't even played live but he managed it looks cool and in sync... I never find this video again.. I think it's down and gone :-(

Neither

Nor

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spliff said:

it didn't air 60 fps

Ok, TV standard is technically 29.97 frames per second, doubled because its interlaced, so it feels like 60fps. Anyways, it was smoother than regular 30fps old YouTube videos and much like the original aired. 

thats the VHS transfer of mine! an anlog transfer, it was never aired like that, let alone 60fps. what you get to see is a VHS -> DVD -> ?? -> youtube conversion. as you see it at least 2x (probably 3x) transfer/(re-)encoding steps in between of what you see.
my tipp: get that DVDr circulating ("Ritz Destruction!") to get the best quality we have for now (march 2016) from the Ritz88 show.

On 3/28/2016 at 2:12 AM, Lim666 said:

thats the VHS transfer of mine! an anlog transfer, it was never aired like that, let alone 60fps. what you get to see is a VHS -> DVD -> ?? -> youtube conversion. as you see it at least 2x (probably 3x) transfer/(re-)encoding steps in between of what you see.
my tipp: get that DVDr circulating ("Ritz Destruction!") to get the best quality we have for now (march 2016) from the Ritz88 show.

where can that be found? thx

• 3 weeks later...

Btw wht song tht has gagged Erin in the video? I forgot

Also I read tht WTTJ N' SCOM video are Alan Niven's idea, Wht videos tht made based on Axl's idea?

N' I read on Youtube comment th NR Video actually are longer thn the one on Youtube... It got a scene when the Mobster shooting from a car? Is tht true? Where I can see the video? *Please not vimeo cause I cant open vimeo*

Edited by SerenityScorp

What are the chances of Axl opening the vault for all the UYI pro shot videos? The new tour so far isnt what I hoped it would be, I think I'd probably happier if I could just see all the footage from the band their prime in high def. Probably fat chance of that happening I guess..

Edited by pugachev
  • Like 1