Final Line Up Predictions

I've still got this heavy AFD line up vibe.

Whether Fortus and Frank are still in around that line up I don't know but I'm just going with my gut. Izzy and Steven will be there. 

Anyone else want to spin the barrels of speculation?

• Like 2

it's hard for me to believe steven has zero involvement or else we would have heard something from him.  but, i don't expect izzy to be involved .  he wouldn't create a Twitter account to trick people into thinking he has no involvement.

Steven will be there. I have no doubts. Whatsoever. BUT Izzy is a big questionmark to me, maybe he himself wants to see how it goes, watch the show on youtube etc before he decides if it would be cool or if its still the trainwreck he left long ago. Would be interesting to know where Izzy lives right now too, maybe he sees all these billboards and has a change of heart at the last minute and wants to do a couple of songs. Maybe he wants to surprise the band themselves and show up at the backdoor in the middle of the show, saying lets roll. I think all of these are possible. I think chances are actually higher he will be there on the 2nd night of Vegas

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

38 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

People would fucking riot if they went to a show with some hack filling in for slash

I like that. The band is composed of the original 5, behind the scene, the backing band aka nuGnR are ready to jump on stage at any cost if thing goes berzerk. They're all reversible members. One time you get Bumblefoot and Richard on guitars, another day it's Buckethead, Dj Ashba and Slash on leads. 

Edited by Silent Jay

Really no idea but its been fun to speculate :) I hope Izzy and Adler will be involved, and some of the forum speculation seems to indicate that there is a possibility of this happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if we just get the hybrid lineup and that setlist :(

I think what it would be great is to see the stage all dark, then suddently there's a spotlight showing us Steven Adler. People are goin crazy for Mr. Brownstone, then two big fat drum sets rise above the stage, and you've got Steven in the middle, and you've got Brain and Frank Ferrer playing alongside. I would pay to see that.

2 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Axl, Slash, Duff, Richard & Frank as the core

Steven plays AFD songs

Izzy guest appearances throughout the tour!

This. Would be killer to get Dust N' Bones, 14 Years, Double Talkin' Jive, etc with Izzy again. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Axl, Slash, Duff, Richard & Frank as the core

Steven plays AFD songs

Izzy guest appearances throughout the tour!

that's what i think too.

but it would be awesome to have a couple of special shows only with the original five.

• Like 1

I just have this feeling like revealing the AFD line up at these April shows will really sell the US tour.

It's the hyperdrive button.

maybe they will try with the Big 3 but if it doesn't fly they will give Izzy more money. Just to say the original line up first time since 91? 

If they know what's right for them AFD + Dizzy. But also because I'm a petulant fan,  I have a big problem with Izzy and Steven being there on salary if they become full timers at any point. 

No fucking way should those two be on the same level as Dizzy or any other replacements.  They were never employees.  They were 2/5ths of the entity that got this band signed...1 has wanted this since the day he got hired/fired and the other is the second most important songwriter/had his guitar turned down on UYI whilst Slash/Dizzy got turned up/is the reason Axl Rose isn't a janitor or locked up in Indiana or dead.