Please wait until AFTER Vegas before summer tickets go on sale!

I hope this is worth its own thread but thing seem to be lining up for dates to be released soon and the possibility for tickets to go on sale next weekend while thousands of die hard fans will be in Vegas.

Thousands and thousands of die hards will be flying to Vegas for these shows next week and if tickets go on sale then it will be very difficult to grab tickets. The process of getting them on your phone isn't very practical especially if you are trying to score decent seats. People could bring tablets and laptops but who knows what kind of wifi you will get. Who knows what time the show will get out Friday night and what if they go on sale early in the morning? Worst case scenario you may even be traveling to and from during the sale. 

People that are going to Vegas are f'n die hards and are probably planning to go to at least one but most likely multiple shows.. Just posting this in hopes that someone somewhere see's it.. I know the machine called ticket master doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but maybe someone else who has a say does..

My personal guess is that a lot of the on sales will occur the weekend after Vegas. They will be (hopefully) riding off massive positive buzz from Vegas while playing a gigantic festival, so it seems like the perfect time to throw at least half the tour on sale.

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My personal guess is that a lot of the on sales will occur the weekend after Vegas. They will be (hopefully) riding off massive positive buzz from Vegas while playing a gigantic festival, so it seems like the perfect time to throw at least half the tour on sale.

Being devil's advocate.. If Axl comes out sounding like he has in recent years it could turn a lot of people off. You tube videos will be blasted everywhere. David Lee Roth's voice and high ticket prices killed their last tour. 

If that is the case, I wouldn't travel again anyway.. Just hit the local show.. But damn, I do not want that to be the case.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

It just seems like everything is lining up for next weekend.. :/

No. It absolutely does not. Your focus is on the next weekend. There's really nothing else that's suggesting that they'd sell tickets that weekend. It's all in your head. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

200_s.gif

hahah. I thought that as I was typing ;)

5 minutes ago, jjflyer said:

That would suck. I really want to get good seats for the Philly show (my hometown)

Looking forward to meeting you all in Vegas.

Same here for Boston. I hate shit seats these days.. I got decent for Vegas but not good enough . Especially for the $$ dished out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

No. It absolutely does not. Your focus is on the next weekend. There's really nothing else that's suggesting that they'd sell tickets that weekend. It's all in your head. 

The billboards.... Getting the fan club squared away... Seems like they could announce the dates any day.. Then tix usually onsale a few days later.

15 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The billboards.... Getting the fan club squared away... Seems like they could announce the dates any day.. Then tix usually onsale a few days later.

nowadays is not uncommon to see tickets go on sale the same day as an announcement, for the Vegas shows I am pretty sure they had a pre-sale the same day they announced the shows

13 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

(Prepare to have your minds blown.)

If tickets for the tour go on sale while I'm in Vegas, I'm going to buy them while I'm in Vegas.

Good for you, but I think the majority of us would rather do Vegas things and enjoy being in Vegas than have to worry about being at a computer fooling around on our phones to buy tickets for the very band we are in Vegas to see.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

If tickets for the tour go on sale while I'm in Vegas, I'm going to buy them while I'm in Vegas.

29 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Good for you, but I think the majority of us would rather do Vegas things and enjoy being in Vegas than have to worry about being at a computer fooling around on our phones to buy tickets for the very band we are in Vegas to see.

I see both of these points but I still don't think we're gonna have to worry about it anyway. 

• Like 1

I'm bringing my laptop and and Ethernet cable (just in case).  The Monte Carlo has free internet through an Ethernet connection in the rooms, so no need to worry about weak wifi.

Edited by Kasanova King

5 hours ago, tsinindy said:

yes, good for him.. I mentioned a couple few reasons off the top of my head why getting tix while in Vegas could be difficult for a lot of people. One being in mid travel at the on sale time. If it does happen I hope it happens to him.

5 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Mind. Blown.

Seriously, who in this day and age doesn't own a lap top, smart phone or tablet...

Bring a bit o technology with you, and you'll be fine... Vegas does have the interwebs I believe.

And even if you don't it's ticketmaster... Just dawn you acid washed ripped Levis, and hitops and walk your ass down to a box office... It'll be... vintage!

Edited by challenger70rt
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, challenger70rt said:

Mind. Blown.

Seriously, who in this day and age doesn't own a lap top, smart phone or tablet...

Bring a bit o technology with you, and you'll be fine... Vegas does have the interwebs I believe.

And even if you don't it's ticketmaster... Just dawn you acid washed ripped Levis, and hitops and walk your ass down to a box office... It'll be... vintage!

Well..... as @Tom-Ass said, there are valid reasons for concern. Take me for example; assuming tickets go on sale at 10EST on 04/09, I'll be in the air flying to Vegas and my wife will be driving home from Chicago. Neither of us will have the ability to get tickets at that time if they go on sale. 

I still don't think they're gonna go on sale that weekend, but I also wanted to point out that there are circumstances that make sense for people to be concerned.

• Like 1

I'm guessing even if the dates are announced in and around Vegas that tickets would go on sale afterwards during the week - Monday to Thursday would be the various presales and Friday the general/public sale.

Edited by James Bond