Marc Canter be like......

Din't Slash personally invite you for the Show?

The thing between you and Axl was in regards to your book that its promoting the old band and Slash.

But now things are cool between Axl and Slash

So I don't think so Axl would have a problem with you. I hope you and Axl sort things out soon. All of you were like a family and you should talk it out. 

14 minutes ago, recklessroad said:

I didnt go but my Son did and he said it was great and Axl sounded great and the vibe on stage was great. In the end thats all I care about. I could have gone, 2 different people offered me a ticket but, I have not made peace with Axl yet so until I do, im not going to go where I might not be wanted. I dont want to cause any drama by being there. Its sad that it has come to this after all the good history and this gig was such a milestone in the GNR world. Maybe by the time they come back to San Diego things could be different? There are a lot of things that Axl and I have to discuss that took place in the last 9 years that have to be cleared up first before things can be good again. There are some apologies that I need to tell him for some of the things that have gone wrong. Its very frustrating and complicated.

you should have turned up with mick wall 

2 hours ago, recklessroad said:

I didnt go but my Son did and he said it was great and Axl sounded great and the vibe on stage was great. In the end thats all I care about. I could have gone, 2 different people offered me a ticket but, I have not made peace with Axl yet so until I do, im not going to go where I might not be wanted. I dont want to cause any drama by being there. Its sad that it has come to this after all the good history and this gig was such a milestone in the GNR world. Maybe by the time they come back to San Diego things could be different? There are a lot of things that Axl and I have to discuss that took place in the last 9 years that have to be cleared up first before things can be good again. There are some apologies that I need to tell him for some of the things that have gone wrong. Its very frustrating and complicated.

Is it possible to reach out to slash?! 

This thing just seems too big for you to miss.. 

3 hours ago, recklessroad said:

Really sorry to hear you felt like you couldn't attend. I hope you can eventually sort things out.

3 hours ago, recklessroad said:

You have said in the past Axl and Slash's problem was lack of communication. I think that's what's going on with you and Axl too. I understand you dont wanna create any drama, but like @Billsfan said, this is too big for you too miss. It kinda doesn't seem complete without you there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, recklessroad said:

If Axl found peace with Slash, then anything is possible.

Life is short and everyone is older, you should reach out and see what happens

Are you sure Axl still has any bad feelings towards you? Maybe he is just afraid to call you first out of embarrassment. Sometimes we tend to think the other person thinks a certain way, when it's really not what they feel. I'm willing to bet if Axl saw you he'd come right over to you and ask you how you've been. You'd find yourself in a 6 hour conversation. 

15 hours ago, recklessroad said:

Marc, none of us know you personally... but you come across as a very genuine person who never sought to harm through your actions. You played a huge role at a crucial time in the band's history. We probably don't even know the full extent to which you did.

Pick up the phone... you have nothing to lose and it seems if there is a fence that should be mended, this is surely one of them.

• Like 4

Marc, have you watched videos and seen photos from the night (I assume you have). How does it make you feel that those two are finally back on stage. Like it still blows my mind Axl standing next to Slash. Is it an even greater emotional feeling for you, or just the opposite because you are close/were friends with them its different than us fans see it? They aren't "gods" to you so to speak.

• Like 2