Night Train and ticket sales

3 hours ago, SurfsUp said:

i got a kick out of this earlier..."Highly Recommended"

Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.06.53 AM.png

It's actually worth it imo. Total refund if you have car trouble, get sick etc.

17 hours ago, Darkew said:

No. And don't bother. Check the other pre-sale codes here in this forum - the NT tickets are all worse seats than that. Worst $45 I've ever spent.

Me too but hey, at least we get a sweet GNR t-shirt and some other shit for that 45 bucks. lol

Edited by Nintari
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2016 at 3:48 PM, 31illusions said:

I need some help. I bought my tickets on Ticketmaster, I bought the Nightrain presale on Ticketmaster also. How do I redeem my membership at Nightrain? I believe it come with some items I get for my paid membership.

you ain't missing anything- the forums are gone since the switch over. pretty much nothing exclusive for members at the moment

• Like 1

On April 10, 2016 at 6:48 PM, 31illusions said:

I need some help. I bought my tickets on Ticketmaster, I bought the Nightrain presale on Ticketmaster also. How do I redeem my membership at Nightrain? I believe it come with some items I get for my paid membership.

Didn't they ask for your shirt size when ordering the tix?  I seem to recall that being the case.  If so, I believe all the rest of the member perks other than forum access will be mailed to you.  May want to inquire on NT or send them an email about forum access once it is up again.

• Like 1

On 10-4-2016 at 0:48 AM, 31illusions said:

http://wonderfulunion.com/#/customer_support

Nightrain is run bij Wonderfull Union. You can call/email them

Edited by Ender04
added info
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On April 5, 2016 at 9:30 AM, JM24 said:

Thanks, appreciate the help. So from what I understand it won't be a crazy pit like scenario (even though I don't think anyone will actually sit while they're playing) and you have at least some degree of your "own, limited, space". Plus I'm not the tallest guy so I should be ok to see properly?

So... with that in mind I just managed to get a Live And Let Die VIP for Chicago SEC A3! Pretty excited!! Hope it turns out to be a good one...

Thanks all.

How was the Live and Let Die Experience?

• 1 month later...

On the website it says there are 4 tickets allowed per nightrain member. I gave my brother my code to buy a ticket for the Rio concert and he got 1 ticket and now that I tried to get my pre sale ticket it says the code has been used already and I can't use it again but only one out of four tickets were bought. What can I do?

Edited by ManetsUS