Night Train and ticket sales

11 minutes ago, surforia said:

I logged in the second they went up, and selected best available for the Philly show. Got 10th row, F3, which is right behind the pit, on the field.  Amazing.  I"m guessing there are no GA tix available for nightrain.

My guess is they aren't going to sell any GA at regular price until they see how many $1700 VIP packages they do (or don't) sell.

12 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

:headbang:

Did you go with Paradise City?

I cheaped out, went with Live and Let Die VIP

I said "fuck it" and went with Paradise. This will be the only concert I do this year so I'm okay with it. I sort of thought about refreshing but quickly decided that 5th row in A8 would have been absolutely stupid to give away. Had it been A1 or A2 I may have tried again just because that's an awkward view to the stage.

How'd you fare with the LALD one?

3 minutes ago, lhalver said:

I was having erros using my computer but changed to my phone and pulled 2 center section field seats

YOU ARE THE MAN!  I switched to my phone and got it going!  It's true there seems to be no option for GA with the Nightrain which really sucks but oh well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

Couldn't get any GA for NJ or Philly.

Why.

SAME HERE!!!! so frustrating!! Im starting to think we didnt have access to GA at any of the venues... At least I hope so.. Im on the phone now trying to get ahold of the nightrain fanclub to find out.

Just now, James Bond said:

I said "fuck it" and went with Paradise. This will be the only concert I do this year so I'm okay with it. I sort of thought about refreshing but quickly decided that 5th row in A8 would have been absolutely stupid to give away. Had it been A1 or A2 I may have tried again just because that's an awkward view to the stage.

How'd you fare with the LALD one?

A6 Row 14

So I jumped on it, bought three

Refreshed for shits and giggles only to see A9 Row 1 AHAHA

Just now, FuriousStyles said:

A6 Row 14

So I jumped on it, bought three

Refreshed for shits and giggles only to see A9 Row 1 AHAHA

If only, eh? But I would have jumped on the row 14 as well. I was more worried about the section than the row to be honest. Fifth row is just a bonus! I'm glad because the Nightrain code was a bust.