Nighttrain preorder codes have hit the tour website

9 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

let me ask you guys something... i'm planning to go to the philly gig with a few people, so would it even benefit me to do the nighttrain fanclub preorder since the tickets are limited to two? it'd almost be better to just buy my tickets with everybody else so we can sit together, right?

Do you have a citi card? I've never known a concert to sell out at the linc. I have a citi card and presales start the 3rd. No reason to get a membership. 

Edited by Hollywood Zombie

I doubt you will miss out.  I am  also going to the philly show.  What I did with adele was got on early. I doubt tickets will go like a adeles did. I never did the citi card presale before since I never had too. I live near Hershey and it's hardly a buzz in the area.

Edited by Hollywood Zombie

1 hour ago, Estranged Reality said:

i don't. :/ i almost never buy concert tickets so i just wanna make sure i'm prepared, aware and not going to get fucked over or lose out on an opportunity.

I buy a lot of tickets and on stadium shows you really don't need the pre sales as much to be honest. Some pre sales won't even let you pick your seats they give you random tickets.

I got screwed on Rolling Stones tickets. After the presale was over and the map came up I saw 10 rows in front of me. Also they released lower level seats for the same price as I paid much higher up. 

Got my email too. I am going to try my fan club presale tomorrow  to see what I get but might wait it out for the citi or even regular on sale.

Edited by Tourettes2400

I am trying to get 3 pit tickets for Philly. Got a nightrain membership because it was just going to be 2 of us, but now my brother wants to go too. Really hope I can get 3, but if not, whatevet. Having read the WTTJ VIP package, does it mean there's going to be a barricade between the 1st 10 "premium GA Pit" rows and the rest of us peasants?