Welcome Melissa Reese to Guns N' Roses!

1 minute ago, HuskerTornado said:

She's hot and not Pitman, therefore, it's an amazing development.  Nevermind that it doesn't really seem to fit to have a young woman in a band of men that made their names decades ago in testosterone fueled hard rock debauchery and are still playing primarily those old songs.  But I digress.... lol

I don't see her being young and female as a problem. The problem is there are more people on the stage that weren't  in the real GNR than people that were. 4-3.

1 minute ago, bigpoop said:

I don't see her being young and female as a problem. The problem is there are more people on the stage that weren't  in the real GNR than people that were. 4-3.

Yeah. I agree with that.

She doesn't belong in that position. No one does. Pitman's role should have been wiped out for good. Dizzy can take care of it all.

I thought with the return of Duff and Slash we would get rid of the freak-show but it seems we are back at it, with this Anime looking girl coming out of Buckethead's ass. Lol. WTF.

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah. I agree with that.

She doesn't belong in that position. No one does. Pitman's role should have been wiped out for good. Dizzy can take care of it all.

I thought with the return of Duff and Slash we would get rid of the freak-show but it seems we are back at it, with this Anime looking girl coming out of Buckethead's ass. Lol. WTF.

We all thought this.

I agree that she doesn't fit, but at this point, it is what it is.

They'd be much better without that position. On the left is a band.

CfB2PcLWQAAzqCN.jpg:large

Edited by Babooshka

it's as if the band suddenly allowed one of their nieces to play around on the piano just to keep her out of trouble or something.

to say this is really awkward and bizarre would be a huge understatement.

it's another key indicator that the management of this band is totally half hazard and lacks a clear identity.

3 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

it's as if the band suddenly allowed one of their nieces to play around on the piano just to keep her out of trouble or something.

to say this is really awkward and bizarre would be a huge understatement.

it's another key indicator that the management of this band is totally half hazard and lacks a clear identity.

For real. You have to wonder how this decision was reached.

The pic I posted says it all. She doesn't fit. It's like one of Duff's daughters is up there playing with them.

Not hating on her, but yeah, this is a weird one. The implications are not good imo.

Edited by Babooshka

5 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

So they replaced pitman, with a former drummers girlfriend? :lol:

This band is crazy. Nothing makes sense haha. I mean they do not even need two keyboardists haha (if it was not for the illusion ballads, they could dispense with keyboards altogether).

I come online this morning and there is an emo girl in the band, an emo girl who isn't even DJ Ashba!

Her sister posted this on Fb

"Friends and family I have been holding this news and finally, finally I can SHARE!!!!! I am just beyond proud of my sister Melissa Reese!!!! She is officially a BAND MEMBER of GUNS AnD ROSES!!!! The first ever female band member and with the OG members!!! They had their first show last night in LA and now Vegas, Coachella and on and on:))) we are beyond proud:)))) sister, so sorry I couldn't be there for the first show!!!! Love you so much!!!‪#‎sistersforpresident‬#reesemaseveryday#sooooooproudofyoualways!!! "

To anybody who says he is not belong to this band or they rather have Pitman in the band should be go out and get in touch with reality a little bit. It's 2016, not 1988 or 1992

Unless they won't do a full AFD5 show, there's nothing wrong with her being in this band, imho

A young, beautiful and (somewhat) talented chick is good in my book

Even if she isn't audible or does nothing, at least she looks good:shrugs:

So, Welcome Melissa!

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

To anybody who says he is not belong to this band or they rather have Pitman in the band should be go out and get in touch with reality a little bit

Unless they won't do a full AFD5 show, there's nothing wrong with her being in this band, imho

A young, beautiful and (somewhat) talented chick is good in my book

Even if she isn't audible or does nothing, at least she looks good:shrugs:

So, Welcome Melissa!

... Let's not get too carried away now..

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

yeah, i don't even think she sticks with the band full time

probably it's like the  "Tracy & Roberta" thing

We will see

Yeah I mean idk.. I don't care if it sounds sexist it's just strange to me to bring a woman into this band. I guess pitman really screwed up :lol:

• Like 2