I Hate Other PPLS Children and Pets. Does this make me Bad?

AdriftatSea

I start this topic because something awful just happened to me.  I changed out my cats littler boxes and underneath them was urine. Yes. I was mortified. I have taken on my sisters male cat because she went to work away and couldn't take her cat. She since came back a couple of years later and decided she didn't want him. Her worthless sons abused him so he has mental issues. He pees around the cat box. I've thought of giving him away but I just can't do that to him. I still hate him. But I love him too. Poor thing. I'm nice to him even though he has issues. My cat on the other hand is a lovely little female blue Russian.  She hates him too. 

There are other ppl that have animals I hate. Just last week, the neighbors dog took a big dump in my front yard. He said, "Oh, don't worry, I'll pick it up and there won't be a problem!" He smiled and used what looked like a newspaper sleeve to pick up this huge pile of shit.  Still, there was shit left on my grass and it smelled like it for days each day when I went to work and came home.

Now for my sisters children.  Her son's can't keep a job. They come to my home. I catch them going through my medicine cabinets, hell all my cabinets. My daughter, she's in college. She keeps her left hand in her lap when we eat dinner. She has great since of humor and has great conversational skills. Sure she smokes pot but she gets really, really great pot! My sister's kids can't even afford pot. My daughter goes to school and works to afford her pot! My sister's son's guard their plates with both hands and lean over their plates like someone is going to rip it from them. They only grunt when someone speaks to them! It's awful. I can't believe she and I came from the same parents. WTF happened to her??

She got pregnant right out of high school. Her grandchildren run in my house and start picking up anything and everything and throwing under my furniture.  I have step-grandchildren because I DID'T get pregnant right out of high school. I married someone that was really nice the second fucking time.  I thought I did the first time but sadly I was mistaken. Anyway, my grandchildren (step) have manners. OMFG. So, I guess I'm a total bitch. Well, I guess I am. 

Do any of you have this issue? I do like strangers children. Maybe that's because I don't have to deal with them!!! And maybe that's because I don't always have to give them money or clean up after them!!!!!!

Should I sign this... "Stressed in The States"

Well your life seems pretty stressful.

Everyone has their problems, I got mine too, My family keeps on making issues over small small things, my cousins are a bunch of fucking RETARDS.

Well about animals, I am scared of Dogs and Cats. I never wanted a pet, its too hard to keep it man, Shit all over the place. I ain't going to clean that.

I did have caged love birds when I was a kid, but they died. 

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 1

Your daughter and your step grandchildren get a long well? 

Im seriously confused, like you had a daughter, then you married the 2nd time and that guy already had kids and his kids have kids and those kids live in your house? 

Yes, exactly when I remarried my daughter was 5 and his daughters were 12 and 15.  They truly call each other sisters and love each other as sisters.  All three such darling girls   

And talking about pets. My sisters cat has this stuffed tiger that he likes to have sex with nightly even though he's been fixed.  An awful noise. Plus he thinks my dear husband is in charge of feeding him. As many of you know my husband is in very poor health.  He can be in bed and I will be up and about the house. This crazy cat will go and wake him up if there is about 10 pieces of cat food in the bowl so that he will put more cat food in it.  But he goes no where near him to get loved on.  When he wants to get loved on he only comes to me.  And then I love and love on him until it is so fuckng annoying.  He is so needy.  Bless his little crazy ass heart.  

Wait.  They are all older now.  My daughter that was five is now 19.  

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Well your life seems pretty stressful.

Everyone has their problems, I got mine too, My family keeps on making issues over small small things, my cousins are a bunch of fucking RETARDS.

Well about animals, I am scared of Dogs and Cats. I never wanted a pet, its too hard to keep it man, Shit all over the place. I ain't going to clean that.

I did have caged love birds when I was a kid, but they died. 

Why are you afraid of dogs and cats? I love them both actually. Dogs are just a lot of trouble to truly care for properly where I live. But I do see the beauty in them. They have great hearts. I prefer cats for their independence and aloofness.  Just always have. Interested in why you are afraid of them. Animals are not to be feared but to calm humans. 

5 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

Does the stuffed tiger have cat spoof on it?

No. He's been fixed so he doesn't spray. He just mounts the little stuffed animal and dry humps him. I've had cats all of my life and have always had the males neutered. Never had one do this.  He has a large personality. Meets me at the front door when I come in from work and wraps around my legs.  Not sure if he is happy to see me or trying to trip me and kill me.  

5 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Pictures of the cat! Pictures of the cat!

I can't remember how to post them. Instructions? I'll try to get one with his stuffed tiger wife. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forsaken said:

andysambergthumbsup.gif

At college she set up a table in front of the student union asking ppl to sign a petition to send to the state asking to legalize marijuana. Her points were that it could be taxed and the money could be used to help schools, social programs, school meal programs for the under privileged and other issues I forget.  She went on to explain how this would also cut down on crime and unnecessary incarceration of minority's thus stopping the problem of over crowding in our prison system.  

Needless to say her sorority was not happy.  She was brought before Standards, which is basically sorority court.  She pretty much told them to go fuck themselves.  I was so proud of her.  She joined the sorority because she thought they helped the disadvantaged and performed a lot of charity work. In the end she realized just as the rest of us already knew, it's just a cult. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AdriftatSea said:

At college she set up a table in front of the student union asking ppl to sign a petition to send to the state asking to legalize marijuana. Her points were that it could be taxed and the money could be used to help schools, social programs, school meal programs for the under privileged and other issues I forget.  She went on to explain how this would also cut down on crime and unnecessary incarceration of minority's thus stopping the problem of over crowding in our prison system.  

Needless to say her sorority was not happy.  She was brought before Standards, which is basically sorority court.  She pretty much told them to go fuck themselves.  I was so proud of her.  She joined the sorority because she thought they helped the disadvantaged and performed a lot of charity work. In the end she realized just as the rest of us already knew, it's just a cult. 

Good for her. All good points and are all valid and truthful. The bitches in sororities all smoke pot anyway and are hypocrites for judging her the way she did; depending on the sorority she was in. Better to stand individually than to stand in a crowd and be a sheep. The big sisters in the sorority probably didn't like the "negative" attention, but do like all of the attention getting drunk at frat parties. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Forsaken said:

Good for her. All good points and are all valid and truthful. The bitches in sororities all smoke pot anyway and are hypocrites for judging her the way she did; depending on the sorority she was in. Better to stand individually than to stand in a crowd and be a sheep. The big sisters in the sorority probably didn't like the "negative" attention, but do like all of the attention getting drunk at frat parties. 

You're right, they do smoke and drink. They didn't like the attention. The outcome was that she just couldn't wear any clothes that showed she was in the sorority if she did it again. That was last spring. She stayed in it the next semester through the fall and then decided she had enough.

10 hours ago, AdriftatSea said:

I can't remember how to post them. Instructions? I'll try to get one with his stuffed tiger wife. 

If you go to this website you can upload the image from your computer:

http://postimage.org/

So:

1 - Click on Browse

2 - Find the image of the adorable kitty cat, select it and click okay.

3 - Click the "Upload It!" button

4 - You'll be on a page with a lot of options. Where it says "Direct Link" click on the button to the right that says "copy to clipboard"

5 - Right click your mouse where you want the image in your post and left click "paste"

6 - The image will show up when you complete your post.

Not sure if he is happy to see me or trying to trip me and kill me.

:lol::lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AdriftatSea said:

Why are you afraid of dogs and cats? I love them both actually. Dogs are just a lot of trouble to truly care for properly where I live. But I do see the beauty in them. They have great hearts. I prefer cats for their independence and aloofness.  Just always have. Interested in why you are afraid of them. Animals are not to be feared but to calm humans. 

Im just scared, like after all its an animal, but well now days humans are crazy too, Its like some people are not scared of snakes and some people are, Thats how Im just scared of any animal and I really can't keep them as a pet cause of fear and well as I said I got no time to clean their shit up. 

Edited by Slash787

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im just scared, like after all its an animal, but well now days humans are crazy too, Its like some people are not scared of snakes and some people are not. Thats how Im just scared of any animal and I really can't keep them as a pet cause of fear and well as I said I got no time to clean their shit up. 

What about something small, like a pet rat?

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

What about something small, like a pet rat?

who the fuck even keeps a rat as a pet, but well there would be people who would keep, yeah Im scared of Rats, hamsters, Rabbits, Snakes, Cockroaches, butterflies, basically everything.

22 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

who the fuck even keeps a rat as a pet, but well there would be people who would keep, yeah Im scared of Rats, hamsters, Rabbits, Snakes, Cockroaches, butterflies, basically everything.

Rats are amazing pets; one of the most intelligent of all animals. They recognise their name, can be taught tricks, like fetching and jumping, and very clean, very sociable, and are so cute:

cuterats12.jpg

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1