04/20/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

1 minute ago, Gold top 78 said:

I wish I could. I live in the UK it's too far for me :lol:  it's a song I've never looked up for footage it never crosses my mind and as you said it's an underrated song. I think I'll look for a video just since I'm talking about it  

Look for Music Machine 1986. That whole gig is awesome. They play the songs much slower than the studio versions and it's different but amazing. Think About You is incredible in that gig. Axl had the teased hair but looks like a greasy nutjob on stage. Band played their asses off. Raw freaking talent and kickass rock n' roll. I'm guessing we have Marc Canter to thank for that footage.

• Like 2

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

Look for Music Machine 1986. That whole gig is awesome. They play the songs much slower than the studio versions and it's different but amazing. Think About You is incredible in that gig. Axl had the teased hair but looks like a greasy nutjob on stage. Band played their asses off. Raw freaking talent and kickass rock n' roll. I'm guessing we have Marc Canter to thank for that footage.

Thanks for that I'll check that out just now 

43 minutes ago, superloconoriega said:

IM GOING TO THIS ONE HOLY SHIIIIIT WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY

hey man how much is face value in pesos??? im buying 1 ticket at 1600 but dont trust the guy completly rather buy it from another mygnrforumER

Face value is $1680 pesos, without Ticketmaster charges, you should ask him to go with you to the admission door and ten pay him.

I hope you enjoy the show, I'm going to general A, hoping it doesn't rain today !

Edited by blacksephirot72
Typo

4 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I think they will definitely play Don't Cry, but I hope they don't trade it for Patience like they did in Vegas. Trade Don't Cry for The Seeker. Would be cool if they play TWAT or something like Breakdown/Pretty Tied Up.

Yesterday's!  Right next door to hell. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

haha. Seems like you're in the minority on that.. I like the song, but Id rather a GNR song in its place. 

Honestly I like the seeker too, The type of song similar to LOLD that actually sounds like they wrote it, lol I say take out Brownstone, classic song but would be cool if they switched it up