06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

There should be a separate thread to bitch about the chairs. 

Bitching?! 

Just been to see AxlDc at a stadium with no chairs. Great concert. Chairs not required. (never seen a chair at any previous rock/metal gig) chairs not required. 

Sure it will be a great gig and everyone will enjoy themselves though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bangit said:

Bitching?! 

Just been to see AxlDc at a stadium with no chairs. Great concert. Chairs not required. (never seen a chair at any previous rock/metal gig) chairs not required. 

The U.S. is thoroughly afraid of when large crowds gather.

5 minutes ago, bangit said:

Bitching?! 

It is that the chairs thing comes up in every single concert thread and the exact same things are said over and over. It gets very old.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

It is that the chairs thing comes up in every single concert thread and the exact same things are said over and over. It gets very old.

There have been a very small number of gigs this year, it doesn't come up over and over again. There have been no GNR gigs since many moons ago with chairs involved, and then they were mainly thrown at the band/ stage. (st Louis!)

I hope it is just an american stadium thing. 

Enjoy the show. 

6 minutes ago, bangit said:

There have been a very small number of gigs this year, it doesn't come up over and over again. There have been no GNR gigs since many moons ago with chairs involved, and then they were mainly thrown at the band/ stage. (st Louis!)

I hope it is just an american stadium thing. 

Enjoy the show. 

Every arena G N' R show in the U.S. had chairs on the floor, even back during the Illusions tour.   You don't see them in videos because everyone stands up anyway.  And it's actually pretty cool since you have your personal space and if you need to leave to go take a bathroom break or grab a drink, no one takes your spot when you come back.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Every arena G N' R show in the U.S. had chairs on the floor, even back during the Illusions tour.   You don't see them in videos because everyone stands up anyway.  And it's actually pretty cool since you have your personal space and if you need to leave to go take a bathroom break or grab a drink, no one takes your spot when you come back.

that is actually a good point, i didn't think of it like my own little space but i do like the idea that you can go get drinks etc and still find your mates!

It was just a surprise the first time i saw seating!! (Detroit i think?)

I wonder if we will have that in the UK soon:shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Syk said:

Cl5uTkwXIAAHfQA.jpg

He (or she?) meant the border between them, you know like in the middle.  I think he's wanting to know they are separated.  In Detoir, the earlier pics of the venue showed they were not separated and you could walk freely from one to another.  However, pics more towards the show had a barrier there for sure and it was confirmed you could not walk from one pit to another.

Edited by tsinindy