kansas.jpg

PI-NFL-Chiefs-Arrowhead-Stadium-012215.vresize.1200.675.high.81.jpg

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Kansas City, MI

Arrowhead Stadium

Capacity: 76,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Carne_asaDA, destro72, FMJOCK, History2010, SlashisGOD, Berbs, Mandy123, 31illusions,

destro72, chester, NRomanov, Jephro Rucastle, baggio86, Fitha_whiskey, A_Random_Hero, AFDFan8, Jephro Rucastle, nelsontod

Setlist

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Welcome to the Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Raw Power
This I Love
Civil War
Slash Solo (Godfather Theme)
Sweet Child O' Mine
Coma
Better
Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here/Layla - Instrumental
November Rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore

Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Videos:

Arrowhead-Index-Header-970x300.jpg

• Like 2

For those who are going to the KC show I have a few questions:

1. Where are you traveling to the show from?

2. What hotel are you staying at?

3. What section did you score for tickets?

Been a GNR fan since high school, but this will be my first time seeing them live.  Also will be first stadium concert, and first time visiting Kansas City.   Can't wait!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, History2010 said:

1. Where are you traveling to the show from?

My house in Leavenworth

2. What hotel are you staying at?

None

3. What section did you score for tickets?

We haven't bought them yet but we are trying for 117 or 118.

Isn't Leavenworth the prison? Lol

2 hours ago, FMJOCK said:

Arriving via Omaha (Southbound I-29)

Looking forward to this!

Cheers!

Does your username suggest you work for a radio station here in the O?

1 hour ago, chester said:

I have two tickets for sale for this show Section C on the Floor, Row 24, Seats 21,22 PM me if you are interested. Selling at face value, I was able to secure myself other tickets(Chicago) So I'm letting these go.

What do you want for these?  I might have a couple more interested. 

I went to the Stones concert last summer and since then I've been getting emails from the Chiefs. I just got one saying I'm eligible for a pre-sale on the 7th from 1 Pm CT to  10 PM CT. The code is SOCIAL. I thought someone could use it.

I'm going! Was going to wait til the 7th when the facebook presale hit but spur of the moment Saturday night bought a nightrain membership and got tickets then.

We're driving up from Fayetteville AR. About a 3hr drive. No idea on where we're staying, haven't gotten that far on our travel plans.  We ended up with Club Seats. 

Edited by Mandy123

Got Tix. Section 117. Right near Slash. Mine is lower level. I got that because I'm short and I cannot see over peoples' head

on the floor. Happy to say I got the exact tickets I wanted. Waited 27 years to see Axl, Slash & Duff play together. Pretty excited.

Edited by 31illusions
  • Like 1

Long story short, I'm living in Iowa so I'm a 4 hour drive from Chicago and Kansas City, my first instinct was the Chicago show since I had lived there for several years and have many friends there. The day of the Nighttrain pre-sale I spend several hours on that POS Ticketmaster trying to secure decent seats, the only thing I was able to get was 2 seats in section 214, I wanted PIT tickets, but I settled for those. Fast forward to the Citi presale, I decide to check out Kansas City to see if I could find PIT tickets, after an hour or so no luck so I settled for section C, Row 24 and ordered them....  Not satisfied I checked Ticketmaster one last time and there THEY WERE, 2 PIT2 TICKETS! I quickly ordered them and called TM to cancel my previous KC and Chicago orders, The first KC order was cancelled no problem not so lucky on the soldier field tickets(they don't allow refunds), I'm selling those myself....But anyways...

See you in the PIT in KC! 

• Like 1

I'll be there!! I'm from Kansas City so if anyone needs suggestions of places to crash or hang out let me know!! 

Ive been around the forums for a while.. Back to the GNRBar days. My old handle was Ravensjacket29. Looking forward to chillin with some fellow GNR fans for this crazy ass show 

me and the man last time they were here: 

image.jpeg

Edited by NRomanov
  • Like 2

I'll be there with 8-10 others. Coming from Tulsa. Tickets were extremely easy to get. I opted for a few rows back in the first section of seating rather than pit, thinking that sight lines might be a little better. I'm pumped and will be rolling in with a rowdy bunch. Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you there!

I'll be there too... coming from Ireland. A buddy of mine lives close by, we are doing Vegas for a few days before and then driving over to KC. Any suggestions of cool bars, places to stay etc in KC, please let me know!! Hope to catch some of you for a beer or 20! Cheers.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how ticket sales for the KC show are going?  I got GAPit2 tickets last week.  I just went to ticketmaster today and I see there are still decent floor seats available.  I've seen some posts on here for other stadiums that actually show what seats are still available.  Is there one of those for Arrowhead?  I couldn't find it on ticketmaster.

Edited by AFDFan8