07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

On 4/7/2016 at 8:21 AM, Ultrastar said:

Motherfuckers just got a Pit ticket to the Nashville show! Fuck yes! Hope to meet all of you fuckers there!

I hate you lol. I am in section 315 row F. Would have loved ot been able to afford pit but at least I will be there.

I am so sick of ticketmaster. I already had 1 pit ticket and went for my 2nd today for my friend. Thought I had one and then it screwed up when I paid and said someone got it before me. So I got back on there and tried for another 20 min and got one. I was pumped until I looked on my app and saw that  I now have 3 PIT2 tickets and only need 2. Haven't called tm, sure they won't refund me anyway.

Any input on decent hotel/location in Nashville? My first time in town and everything seems pretty accessible, but a lot of the downtown hotels are already sold out for the weekend. Currently holding a reservation for Doubletree Suites by the airport, but apparently it's only 8 minutes by car to downtown and even quicker to Nissan stadium.

Sec 226 Row D, can't wait! Also, anyone looking for a decent hotel, my wife and I stayed at Drury Inn & Suites out near Airport on Donelson Pike. Great, clean, hotel and they have a shuttle service for $10 also that will take you and pick you up. We utilized this for a Blackberry Smoke show last Spring...good hotel!

On 4/13/2016 at 3:10 PM, lennyjoe said:

So for lodging I went to airbnb.com. I ended up getting a private room that sleeps four at "downtown Nashville hostel".  The total price for the private room for four was $241. The place looks great and has good reviews.  Check em out! It'd be great if the place is full of gnr fans. http://www.nashvilledowntownhostel.com

Forgot to mention that it's walking distance to the stadium, and bars downtown. 

On 4/14/2016 at 3:21 PM, lennyjoe said:

Forgot to mention that it's walking distance to the stadium, and bars downtown. 

I guess I waited to long to find anything, hopefully there is still something available within walking distance to the stadium. Any other suggestions? Does anyone know if they will let you bring a large banner into the stadium as well? Thanks in advance...

1 hour ago, lennyjoe said:

Check airbnb.com that's how I found the hostel. When I called the hotels everything was full. There's some kind of barber shop convention in town the same weekend evidently,  and that lame shit is eating up an entire hotel by its self. 

I'm not sure if it will fit 8 people or if my wife will go for it. I appreciate your help though man...hopefully I can find something.

Looking for some input.  If I had the chance of selling my VIP RISER tickets and buying pit tickets would it be a good idea? I'm not familiar wit huge ass stadium concerts at all...

I would be closer in the pit, but I lose being lifted up on the riser, and the open bar (just beer and wine). Anyone ever done a riser package similar before?