07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

Alright Nashville, the spotlight is on us.  The stage is set for a pretty big night.  I'm sure I'm wrong but I believe it's the Saturday night gig of the summer tour so far so it should have a pretty laid back fun atmosphere and the crowd should be pretty big. 

Let's do this shit right guys!  I was fortunate enough to get in on the PC VIP Package so that should be fun.  

I'm gonna grab some buds (not the beer) and have myself a good time, hope you all do the same.

Don't be standing around like a bunch of old fuckers either.  I'm tired of seeing baldheaded men standing around with phones in hand.  Enjoy the fuck out of this and leave the phones in the car.  There will be plenty of clips to see.  

Edited by Smokin' Cigarettes
  • Like 2

Hey, this is my first Guns concert, and I don't want to get the wrong seats. I'm not sure if I'm making a good decision or not. Should I wait, should I go ahead and buy the seats? Ticketmaster has section section D row 17, and section C row 19. I don't know what to do, I'm afraid of regretting my decision. I know those two I listed don't seem like much, but I'm having so much trouble making the decision. Help me please. :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

There's a couple great bars on the strip. We could gather everyone there and then people can split cabs.

If you are talking about broadway there is a pedestrian bridge that every one can walk on to go to the stadium.

5 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Anyone know somewhere near by that's cheap to park? Or even better, free? A Walmart or something maybe?

Very doubtful you will find any free parking. Best option is to park downtown at one of the garages (I think 4th Ave.). It's usually $10.00 for events. There are also pay lots around 2nd ave that are around $20.00. It's a pretty easy walk across the pedestrian bridge to the stadium and it's a hell of a lot easier to walk out than drive out from the stadium parking (traffic is hell coming out of the stadium lots). Most all of the bars are Downtown on 2nd Ave, Printers Alley, and Broadway. 

I'm in section 210, Row E. Can't wait.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

HOLY SHIT 

SLASH IS PLAYING WITH WHITFORD ST. HOLMES TONIGHT

I posted last week that Whitford told me after a Whitford/St.Holmes show that he was planning on attending the GNR show in Nashville. I guess he had this up his sleeve as well.

10 hours ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Well there you go!

Eddie Money, I'll gladly get you fucked up before the show!

Deal - Let me know when you guys have a meet up time and place. I land at 10:30 and should be ready to roll by early afternoon.