07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

anyone think i can get 6 tickets upgraded on the day of the show? or should i possibly call tomorrow to see if it can be done? Anyone been upgraded to the floor from the lower bowl?

Won't hurt to try. I would call them asap. Good luck

Edited by Tourettes2400

The lower and mid bowl are 90%+ sold. There are around 100 $250 tickets left. they just put up for sale seats at the rear of the stadium that added a section plus a few other seats to each side that are considered obstructed view. They also added some $150(I think) seats about 6 seats wide on the edge of a section from the lower to upper bowl that are at the very side of the stage which are obstructed view. Upper bowl is 50%+ sold and the floor seating is 80% sold.

It has done much better that I thought it would.

Edited by bigcountry
  • Like 1

For the people asking about parking, this is the area you want to park. There are many places in this area. Every thing is around Broadway. Then just take the bridge to the stadium. You don't want to deal with that traffic coming out of the stadium.

20160707_212240.jpg

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

For the people asking about parking, this is the area you want to park. There are many places in this area. Every thing is around Broadway. Then just take the bridge to the stadium. You don't want to deal with that traffic coming out of the stadium.

VIP parking is in the lot between stadium & river which is unfortunate based on what you say.

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Here is a video of Slash last night with Whitford/St.Holmes if anyone is interested.Slash comes on at the 5:10 mark on the first vid

Red House

Goddamn. Slash is playing out of his mind lately. I love how he just lays back on Stranglehold, then when he comes in with the lead, he just keeps ramping up. Pretty bad ass.

• Like 1